3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tsveer 02.06.20 08:36 pm

Should I buy the standard edition ? (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Guys, I have a question for you: is it Worth buying the standard edition Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege ? And than generally differs from Year 2 Gold Edition and Complete Edition? I won't have any maps, weapons, skins for weapons, clothing for the operatives, the operatives ? In short what I have buns will lose when you purchase the standard edition ? P. S. money only for standard enough. and is there any sense to buy a standard if other editions and additions no money ? For earlier thanks!
8 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flavius Eugenius 02.06.20

Gufy777
Well, if you want everything at once,it makes sense to take the full edition.
If you enough to hang in the game and save-game currency, you take it without thinking the standard version.In fact, a picker only gives exclusive early access operatives for a week and skins.All.

J
Just-Name 02.06.20

Gufy777
Take standard have nothing to lose! In this game, all you can open the in-game currency!all DLS + cards all for free! so get safely ! Donat you can only buy certain skins for weapons + a few outfits for operatives

S
StaggerBooty 02.06.20

Standard take it and not worry. Is the goal to play: open all DLS

R
Red Barels 02.06.20

Yes, definitely the game

v
varw 02.06.20

Gufy777
The standard bought. Operatives and all cards are free! Seasonal Pak buy if you are lazy to farm operatives.

T
Tsveer 02.06.20

Thank you all, took the standard edition. Guys, another question for you: please advise any investigators for the defense and attacking it is best to buy? I just completely noob in this game...

T
Tomato77777 02.06.20

Gufy777
Google has all the info !

V
Vitaliy Maskitov 02.06.20

does anyone have the keys to the game Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege write