3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IziBobr 02.06.20 08:37 pm

How do Warface has changed in recent years (Warface)

And in what direction
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanka Sinko 02.06.20

The better, more marathons)

I
Ivan Lyapin 02.06.20

Cheaters little.

V
Vlad Redvel 02.06.20

became more rats and donation

s
shrek605 02.06.20

A lot of diversity for iron was harder

I
Igor-Knight 02.06.20

Playing more than 4 years.
Changes, the pros:
++ visually better
+ weapons have become much larger (mainly sniper)
+ the functionality of the interface has become more interesting
+ more special operations (as a pve-person, it pleases me, on a routine mission stopped going)
+ cheaters became well ver much mensie, haven't noticed tearing template comrades. /although makronisi left
+ little lchshe was the optimization
+ added bonus, the official portal, which, if sometimes or given, it is possible what thread to pull, which he did, taking the outfit forever donation
+ added different stocks, the skins in VC if you have time you can get free. plus, the flash game on the website Volcano, it is possible to farm pomegranate, smoke.
+ some weapons which was at the time for loans has become possible to buy forever.
+ modified the polygon, as for me there is still something in it finished, but still good.
+ made spammers - LAY-UP, life is more complicated, this is a plus!
+ gradually add new pvp maps
+ there was a weapon for war bucks at the time which is really cool!
+ you can get the old signature weapons on site free of charge, provided that a little Donati, for me a plus, because many throw
+ the ability to block the addition in the Dr and chat
But the cons are still there:
-- just kill some weapons, as 50 are not always given on the fells, although a large caliber, silent for cheytac, Barret m 107 well, the SIG Saur broke (it's not the entire list...alas
- repair weapons and equipment became really expensive, used varbaksov always had, now in the zeros remain
I fixed the reversal in the supine position is not good
- kill the boots allowing you to quietly move
- not enough boxes for carboxykinase maybe more if to reminisce, but in General, for lack of a counterpart, as for me, the pros outweigh!
Much good, but there are nuances which are a bit mess like an expensive repair! but not critical!

D
Demyanushka 02.06.20

On the one hand at best, and in some cases worse.

K
Ksawa 02.06.20

a lot of the lag has become and often crashes, and even annoying pingers and donatary and battery that you do not want to fight

s
shrek605 02.06.20

Ksawa
What you're right

D
Den4ik33 02.06.20

Changed cardinally and about side changes (better/worse) to judge as it is difficult but I will say that in essence a lot of pros and cons but a lot so everyone thinks differently who says that worse was who said that was interesting because earlier in the game fiction as much specu, mission only 3 awards a little less weapons and a conductive abundance of speceh fully sick spec pvp is a lot of modes increased rewards for the first win creative with maps in new ways the RM has introduced, I believe varfeys was not worse and sin to say that the game is quite spoiled, Yes there are nuances but they are in any game

A
Aleksandr Nodata 02.06.20

Not there and not here! The project develops itself as a whole. From the pros: became more dynamic. This is a new special operations and missions, contests fall is normal, though not significantly. Of the minuses: heavier, cheaters as there were a number remained, from the new don of almost anything good. And these fixes to the old weapon. Where CW, where McMillan, al-50, char, scar assault and Inga where tper is that all?)))

G
Geymer_Shtil 02.06.20

For me, more cons than pros: the ping has become more problematic with them their innovations about ping,if you have 3 sticks you cancer you'll sway and the red pingers and 5 stick insects on pvp and there will not Donat and a nice outfit( red ping damage increased,5 stick insects became SK super heroes move fast and shoot faster );Cheating was not enough ? you guys what more of them - macros, and the like spawn with a private cheat that even advanced program for catching them does not see them.previously, if a player cheat so you will immediately see and now stuffed such cheats that not even all I know what they are called . Constant lag in the game in the room did not enter the game,then at the end of the RAID you just eject without rewards for passing.Famous Pulawy Donat and, in principle, all guns for credits ( When that I was spending on them no small amount) just fixes not to mention players that just easier to take the a-12 than CW because CW is now playing that a standard barrel to run.The game became so pay the money, you'll still have something to cost because almost everything in the store for credits and not the fact that even when you buy yourself all the popular in the flesh to his underpants (with their new introductions,with a new private cheat who gets up to most nasty place them all) what you can do !

G
Geymer_Shtil 02.06.20

There are pros?Yes there are pros new contests,though not all but there is a sense to do to spend time, for example when there was a contest: the Battle servers out of the box, fell the first freestuff donation and thank you for this .The contest:the Skull was still let Kil gun tech ,but nice.Yes, brainstorming was hoping for the best but so, in principle, by the total number of tasks order of buns!

B
BAHAHDP 02.06.20

Shit... shit will never change

A
Alex_201633 02.06.20

At the beginning of this game I liked. A worthy replacement for CS 1.6 but damn, so many cheaters, and even bugs, the donut itself well in any online game, and a good shooter, beautiful graphics, even a mission there and is updated often, but matyuklivy students and many cheaters as it immediately changed my attitude to the game.

I
Ingvar96 02.06.20

soap spoils their shares, and the winter hunt decided to finish..

-
-Gunner 02.06.20

varfeys sinks and does not see the bottom

u
urban.kalabanovich 02.06.20

Varfeys..? Was born in the spring of the 12th, he died in the autumn of the same year, if my memory serves me.

C
CryteK 02.06.20

urban.kalabanovich
Yes no 2013 else was fine,and then died.

u
urban.kalabanovich 02.06.20

CrytеK
Will not say exactly, but kind of showed navasota hats donation essno, so I livanulo of this obscurantism.

M
Martin Vjaters 02.06.20

On veterans donatary alone, there are already immediately you game to quit.