3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 17.10.19 02:35 am

Multiplayer (Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2)

Write I'm not greedy
60 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 17.10.19

Hi all gamers..
When we create a local network game, the second pearl is connected, and it is given text, like: the Unique number already exists.. and all th-this for a room??
tell me, pliz!
(Connection is direct: comp comp)

V
Vov4ik 17.10.19

The room is a normal CD-KEY from the box for 30 bucks;
JUST PIRATES CHANGED INSTALLSHIELD and THERE are ALREADY ORGANISMS to ENTER the CD-KEY FROM the BOX, it TURNS out THAT IT is the same as IF IT was INSTALLED WITH a SINGLE INSTALLSHIELD''and...Protection against piracy, for each player on the game box:)
So how is this protection to bypass ? In the game folder there is a file Woldata.key or WolData.reg not important just change on one of the computers a few tsiferek in this file!

X
XpycT 17.10.19

Privet All!
Vov4ik changed in the file Woldata.key as you said some of cífer in attempts to prescribe his toregistry he writes the Specified file is not registry data. Possible to only import binary registry files
Tried to change CD-Key to Love writes the Unique number already exists
Can you suggest how to fix it???

F
FlashMaN[Odessa] 17.10.19

Everything is OK I opened the file using Notepad changed the file and put the first 3 digits 999 and saved - run the Game everything is OK
you can play on the net !!!. Thank you...

A
Apostle 17.10.19

prompt, whether there are patch, to play on the modem alone. If so, where is it?

m
miha 17.10.19

The people, explain how to play on LAN? You need to register the socket number and the network? If you want, then what is there to write? And which network card to choose? We tried but everyone says: You play one? Each other not seeing.

D
Deutchen Soldaten 17.10.19

we don't see each other on LAN.... you may need to configure IPX ?
or maybe it's due to the fact that CD-KEY is the same?

B
BJIAg 17.10.19

In order to play on the network using the IPX Protocol.It is necessary to install the NeTWare client!!!!!!!Where can I get it?Here-my network places-connection lokalnoj network-properties-install-client-NeTWare!!!(if not so then do the same with the Internet.there needs to be a client)In any case-In the options-network(in the game) there should be 3 numbers of the network card!!!!Remember 3.If 2 then maybe not paluchitsa(

.AIRon 17.10.19

Damn it! I have a problem - my friend via LAN try pogamat in RA2, but it does not work!!! The fact that IPX is configured, and the Keys are different, he can see me in the user list,but I don't have it!!! When the create the one of our games, another it is not displayed-( A modem TRADING!!!

And if anyone doesn't know, then the modem just need to set BOTH the IPX and the host and connecting... And just click network for Lanka....

.AIRon 17.10.19

Damn it! I have a problem - my friend via LAN try pogamat in RA2, but it does not work!!! The fact that IPX is configured, and the Keys are different, he can see me in the user list,but I don't have it!!! When the create the one of our games, another it is not displayed-( A modem TRADING!!!

And if anyone doesn't know, then the modem just need to set BOTH the IPX and the host and connecting... And just click network for Lanka....

A
Apostle 17.10.19

For example. But when I go into network settings, the game says that IPX is not available. I know this is due to the fact that I have no network card. Or not? But, on the other hand, why would I steveha if I'm going to play by the modem.
The people, advise something! Pliz!
I also heard that you can somehow using IP address to connect, no Internet. This way I finally incomprehensible, because the IP address I get only when I go out to the Internet, and every time they give me different.
In General, many problems. Maybe the patches some?

k
ksardas 17.10.19

People!! How to play on the grid in Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge on a grid with different sigmente how to configure the network options in the game, and che to do? What can a program have to use?
PTS need, pliz!!

M
Magnisphyricon 17.10.19

And does anyone have online components and rollers? I need it! PLEASE!!!

R
Rockon 17.10.19

All zadayutsya question: what the fuck, where to enter, what are they doing?

http://redsys.ru/index.php?ind=reviews&op=entry_view&iden=13
http://redalert3.net.ru/modules.php?name=FAQ&myfaq=yes&id_cat=2&categories=
http://redalert3.net.ru/modules.php?name=FAQ&myfaq=yes&id_cat=1&categories=

Detailed description of modem connections
http://www.ra2.art-odessa.od.ua/Modem.htm

As I understand from all these articles need the IPX Protocol and NeTWare(and maybe something else, but I'm all protocols vostanovil, not to steam).How to register network cart manual under destination Network, but rather where to take what to prescribe?
When the person you want to be chopped down podklyuchaetsya to you, you starts the connection icon near the clock.Click on it: options -> details tab -> and there the IPX client(or something like this is written, not prmny exactly) there bouquetiere code.
This code is divided into two parts by a dot.Retiring the left side(the one that is to the point).It looks for example so: 6F02016F ,
you need to write: 6F.02.01.6 F.

PS Poidee if you cut the IPX Protocol, all opredelyaetya itself, only the options Nuno to select the correct Ethernet address(how to find it I wrote above) and voila!Playing and not worried.

R
Rockon 17.10.19

Accidentally found on the same topic :)
http://www.kapa6acvlk.fatal.ru/index.php?module=pages&page=lanra2

A
Aidar - Eventful 17.10.19

If I were a computer I would have played)))

G
Gedr 17.10.19

where to download red alert 2 please tell me I beg!!!

S
SUPER-K 17.10.19

Who play via Hamachi - network Name: RedAlert2 LAN Password: 123

Q
Q2kerS 17.10.19

All on Hamachi! ;)

k
ksettt 17.10.19

Network name: RedAlert2 LAN Password: 123 , and in this network, someone else plays ??? just came of phoooo...