3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[V_M]_AmonRa 02.06.20 08:38 pm

Tactics and strategy (Stronghold)

If anyone else is playing Stronghold, then let's share tactics. I have extensive experience in assault and defence of castles =).
24 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vaselinski 02.06.20

I also have no small experience!!!

But I hate the assault.

[
[V_M]_AmonRa 02.06.20

Nothing is art =)!

M
Mortred 02.06.20

Actually I like when I stormed. and the storm is not so easy. although if you break through the gate and drive 30 knights inside the king. victory is inevitable. this is on easy. other don't know

T
Ted 02.06.20

I at all do!

M
Mortred 02.06.20

And that even on the difficult level is triggered?

T
Ted 02.06.20

Of course! Forward allowed the knights they razdvigaet the wall, and then the swordsmen run! King kapets!

T
Ty umresh odin v pustyne 02.06.20

Yes, if you're playing against the man he'll burn your knights or crossbowmen will shoot instantly.So don't flatter yourself.

M
Mortred 02.06.20

As the knights break a wall. you must be mistaken. I first catapults break then the knights allowed

T

The universal way - 500-1000 horse archers clean up the walls,then use assassins.

T

There are tactics,like sleepers, building the economy,the castle,the thing is,that the person abruptly puts the entire economy,with the help of the freed people hires a lot of horse archers and about 30-40 assassins.Tactics why it is considered cowardly and dishonest.

S
SepiS 02.06.20

What game?

S
SepiS 02.06.20

And in just the stronghold,-Chloe crossbowmen create imbalanced. 100 crossbows clean up the walls, as if the castle is small, and the king will fire. when attacking no words. and if they melee to start... I have personally seen 70 crossbows pitched 40 knights(on horse), until they fled, and then while they soaked the front rows. the loss of 20 crossbows...

A
Antisn1per_95 02.06.20

Etherella,in Stronghold'e no assassins,no horse archers!

S
SepiS 02.06.20

Beguiled a bit, it happens to everyone ;)
they ectreme like there

p
praporamb 02.06.20

Not what are you laughing at ? the Crusader has horse archers and assassins 100%

S
SepiS 02.06.20

The fact of the matter is, and who is about krusayder? the forum is a simple stronghold.

B
Ben Vladen 02.06.20

Well, personally, I reanimatorom as a forum crusadera. In the usual few plays (if any at all) and crusader have only one unit. Now came the crusader extream.

M
Mortred 02.06.20

and how can you choose the difficulty of the computer in legends for the custom labor?

M
Mortred 02.06.20

About the assassins is the second part. only here I do not understand. he said 30 of the assassins. why so many? for what purpose? I personally use the assassin as a spy. cleaned the wall. then one assassin to climb on walls using hooks. zahvachena gate. and then open them. then the knights come and destroy everything. and the fact that I hate assault on you in vain. you just don't know how to properly play. those who can not loves defense. for example I used. when I learned to love only to storm and trying priderzhivatsya the same tactics. love the variety. after all, there are quite a few tactics for the assault. and what storm do you have? describe

T

Yeah.Spies.You think,what you say,And?If you cleared out one wall of the castle,the archers will shoot you with others,because as soon as the assassin will climb the wall, it will become visible.If you strip all the walls too the Barbican can be spread apart.