3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mamosha 02.06.20 08:38 pm

How to check USB port?

In General, the problem is that was an old keyboard A4 tech happened is that she just switched off in the middle of the game or, well, I just took and took out and stuck the usb back in and everything worked. Well, I think the old lady died it is necessary to take the mechanics of Claudia. Took a Razer black widow chroma v2, everything seems fine, but there was a flicker of the backlight. Back Claudia took exactly the same but another one, came installed everything is fine, after a while have also noticed flickering. And then I thought maybe it is still USB port vyezhivaetsya or all the same it's some kind of synapse marriage, in General, is there a way to diagnose or some program that would check the USB port on the motherboard?
4 Comments
Sort by:
z
zloy pomorskiy armyanin 02.06.20

Mamosha
Probably not enough power on the 5 volt line. When connecting to other ports the same symptoms?

M
Mamosha 02.06.20

borer
noticed yesterday switched. And how to check nutrition? ammeter only?
power supply 500 Wat Aerocool.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 02.06.20

At UCB there is a line of 5 volts. USB 2.0 can give up to 0.5 A, USB 3.0 - up to 0.9 A. the multimeter to Measure directly on the connector contacts. The Pinout is on the Internet.

z
zloy pomorskiy armyanin 02.06.20

Mamosha
Be measured only with a DMM under load line +5 V power supply, and not the USB port. See the Pinout on the PSU. If drawdown for peak loads will be lower at 4.8 - 4.75 In problem with BP. If you don't know and don't know better ask someone who knows, or in the service (only certain). Alternatively, if there are hanged a lot of peripherals, you can turn off something, to work and to watch, can help.
Yes, these exercises do only in order to cut off the fault of BP and if all the USB ports on the keyboard behaves in the same way.