3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WizarDiO 02.06.20 08:40 pm

The difference in weapon damage? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Good to all. I am in shock. There is a vending machine. He shows the damage in the area of 400K, I go to the shooting range. and there is no more than 20-30K issues in goal. There is a sniper, shows the damage more than 600K, and purpose rare yellow 95K. What is it like? and is there a way to beat at least 80 percent of what shows in the inventory?
3 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindicta 02.06.20

WizarDiO
Well, it looks like you're confusing the damage from one hit with damage per second. Damage per second is considered by some zamedlennoi formula and contains the damage from falling, rate of fire, accuracy, magazine size, reload speed, critical hit, damage from Crete and maybe something else. Well this figure is not the best indicator, in fact, so do not chase for this figure and think for yourself, what better fashion to put.

I
Inquisitor 02.06.20

WizarDiO
The next time you pay attention not only to numbers but also the letters which are written near them, then I wouldn't be shock.. Near 400 figures, it was written in/With, three guesses what that means? One-time damage per shot or damage per second? Klatsni on your weapon in the inventory and on the right will all the features, that's where near the numbers there are letter BOXES, this will be a one-time damage per shot,/M, is how much this weapon makes rounds per minute, and MAG, respectively, the capacity of his store, and what Do/S, you have all the great Waylander03 explained... that it has 100% as it shows in the inventory, just need to look where to go, not where you want to go..

d
dobryy vanya 02.06.20

WizarDiO
That would beat at least 80% of what shows in the inventory... Yes, easily. Bet banned it though and scatter to 1000% damage ! Then ban for 2 weeks and if it continues, then permanent. Go to TK, there is every second command horns dispersed on the most tomatoes.