3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
ewok_prg 02.06.20 08:40 pm

Guards,Orochi and Justiciary. (For Honor)

Stop before the stop did not last! Notice how people use deauxama tactic for the Guards and the Justiciar. They just stand and wait when you hit, parry the attack and capture, push, etc.
30 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hireidan 02.06.20

Feints in the game for a prank well done.

M
Modrin555 02.06.20

ewok_prg
There are various tactics that you don't like it doesn't mean that it's not right.Well, all of that contra.

F
Flavius Eugenius 02.06.20

ewok_prg
From the past with our conversation, I realized that you're fond of aggressive tactics.It is a losing.Try as much as possible to wait for an opportunity, not spam attacks and if you play a class light of fighters, we often turn away.In General, we must learn from the beginning to be able to impose our style on the game.Then there will be problems with these classes.

H
HollowHeart 02.06.20

ewok_prg
This is not a game where to click for zaklika. Then you need to play carefully and attentively. And to try to impose their game.

I
IdmitriuI 02.06.20

ewok_prg
Dude, you Orochi with nobushi not pleased, now finds himself the guardian and the justiciar IMBA?))) Learn to play and not Noah)))

F
FaTaJI_6a3yka 02.06.20

feints made for this, the guy above says it xD if you count up to use all the tricks, and know how they are made, then lock everything is possible!

e
ewok_prg 02.06.20

Flavius Eugenius
How do you know what tactics I use. Just when someone is standing and waiting for you to hit, and then to repel your attack and making combos, it's annoying, and he was even the first to attack will not.

H
HollowHeart 02.06.20

ewok_prg
Everyone has a choice how to play, people have chosen such a strategy. What is not so?

e
ewok_prg 02.06.20

ewok_prg wrote:
Stop before the stop did not last! Notice how people use deauxama tactic for the Guards and the Justiciar. They just stand and wait when you hit, parry the attack and capture, push, etc.
HollowHeart
ewok_prg wrote:
How do you know what tactics I use. Just when someone is standing and waiting for you to hit, and then to repel your attack and making combos, it's annoying, and he was even the first to attack will not.
I have not written here that this tactic is not necessary juzat.

e
ewok_prg 02.06.20

By the way, what characters in your opinion the most difficult?

M
Modrin555 02.06.20

ewok_prg
All

F
Flavius Eugenius 02.06.20

ewok_prg
Because you yourself talked about this in the last forum,were outraged that you don't have time to put the block for the time he pressed the attack.

H
HollowHeart 02.06.20

ewok_prg
You have a strange logic. You complain about the tactics of the opponent, then say: I have not written here that this tactic is not necessary juzat.

T
TheDemned 02.06.20

I freaked out when first run, the shield crashed in chubby Japanese and he didn't even shaken,but shaken my morals))

M
Modrin555 02.06.20

TheDemned
The pudgy reliable protection,so as to shoot it down should it hit,without this it is not down

I'm here with the justiciar was broken,which played through the drawdown of stamina,Oh how it is difficult,it makes the push and throws,that can talk to Dodge, but PTS hard,if you hit boost then 100% will be throwing out,and squander it all together you stamina 2/3 if you hit a couple of times,and then he spent this combo,then you have strays stamina,and more a matter of technique,grip or another throwing out,to leave without the stamina from him PTS difficult I just keep lying,to protect themselves from capture was not always possible,and if it was possible that he threw.

In General people found it very abusenik techniques have different characters,Oh patch will be fun,unless of course they will not score in the game:)
To redo,strange as it sounds ,we must all have someone in one hit too Bolshoi damage someone spends endless combo,someone the animation of the mill too fast who have the skill damages almost full HP,have someone animate the polyline,from which it is impossible to Dodge,honestly,I don't know how to fix and balance,but they also want new characters to introduce,I think they are sales to try and will not,make a couple of fixes for the view and introduce new characters,what will pichalno zrelishe,because the game likes me more than Vice versa ,and I want its development.

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 02.06.20

Modrin555
Yeah let's make all the same and then leave the problem that someone strong attack, someone dodges, and who spam combo. In General, such a COP wakes up with swords.

H
HollowHeart 02.06.20

Dmitry Ryski
Balance game still a must. Though not as dramatically as described above Modrin555, but you need.

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 02.06.20

HollowHeart
So they did and saw. Apnuli currencies, said apnut caripito and lb. PC Panipat 100%

H
HollowHeart 02.06.20

Dmitry Ryski
Unfortunately slow. Very.

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 02.06.20

HollowHeart
What are you kidding me? The game and months no. And corrected Valkyrie + bugs and even left a small patch which also affects the balance.