3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
James_Mails 02.06.20 08:42 pm

Difficulty level: Nightmare (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Passed the game, I decided once again to go only to increase the difficulty on nightmare and to study in depth a world so. Which class will be more convenient to pass the game on Nightmare difficulty?
18 Comments
Sort by:
s
shpenny 02.06.20

Any difference between the playthroughs on different difficulty levels not. All the same, the units of all classes and specializations can recruit into the Inquisition, and you can at any time to put together a squad to your liking.
But if we talk about the beginning of the game, when not collected all the members, then I would recommend a mage/Archer. It is much easier to control the fight at distance and to have the opportunity out of it, if you do not want to reboot and stuff, and the damage they issue at all stages of the game more than the rest. Well, apart from the magician who needs levels 15.

A
ASDRUT 02.06.20

James_Mails
Better than a magician, the Magician drags on any difficulty=)

P
Purgesha 02.06.20

XS. I rogoi passed on the nightmare.

l
logisfor 02.06.20

The nightmare went swinging durocem)

E
Elior 02.06.20

put a check mark to beat on your own) and take command bull )) the party with a blow falls from his blows

r
raspisnoy1 02.06.20

if the checkbox is not necessary,by area, is its damage applied?

c
ceigan 02.06.20

It seems to me that the complexity is very poorly balanced, and some points look this bad, for example when the hero wins the DRAGONS dressed in cool armor gets zvizdyuley from Duchess, it is not very and examples of such a lot, he played on nightmare and the first and second part and the challenge was taken and not forced, and in the Inquisition after a couple of such moments of lowered the difficulty because it is very difficult to play, but because it just becomes a monotonous mess where you hit a single opponent who is not a demon and not a dragon a simple man for 5 minutes

I
III0P0X 02.06.20

Hello, if not difficult, put saving on the nightmare, before the final game. Thank you.

K
KloN_X 02.06.20

III0P0X
subscribe above

K
Kisinikt 02.06.20

Shaytralala
What about if mage can still partially agree, but Archer? Do you really think that using the weakest class in the game would be the best way to pass the game on nightmare difficulty?
For example, in the beginning of the game the Archer still somehow useful if the distance to shoot enemies through long-range skills. But such skirmishes, to the plains or in the cave to shoot the enemies while they ran (with good review) for the game will be about 20-30%. And die all the remaining 70-80% are not profitable. Yes, and even the advantage of distance, having met more-the sign of a serious opponent, you already know what you like to shoot hard, right thinking skills, and the DAMAGE is nothing there!!! Even a Templar with a shield deals more damage if properly uniformed, and this is despite the fact that he would have to bipolat support role (in the vanguard), he can pretty well break through the barriers and defenses due to the burn spells and attack with a shield. I'm not saying that the Templar itself is generally more useful than 10-fold.
Okay, let's look at the skills, maybe it will be clearer.
In fact, for archers there is only one branch, with passively useless, and nearly useless active skill. From the active skills there are only 2 that somehow can be called useful. This is the limit of the skill, which is tolerable damage polovym goals, and sleep for 20 sec that is really useful in the early game (up to 10lvl) when you need to turn off some powerful enemy. Well shot with a jump, which has good damage (especially in combination with an electric cell) if you stand to the target in a dense, but this already implies that this skill is needed and the hook, which means it is not very safe for the Archer, which logically should be located as far away from the epicenter of the fighting. Well, from specializations to the Archer barely narrow it down to one mechanic. But it is similar to the thread support, and certainly not the Archer who should make the top damage on the enemy.
Other classes have much more free choice of specialization, and much more convenient combination of skills from different branches.
In the end, if you think the Archer at all stages of the game damages more than all the others, then this means that you do not understand the game (in simple terms - nubas).

K
Kisinikt 02.06.20

ASDRUT
MAG breaks more powerful, and as a caliper you can take the knight-enchanter Vivienne.

K
Kisinikt 02.06.20

ceigan
Yeah, compare stupid beast of a dragon and mage from the upper strata of society. Well, really, why is this armor does not protect from magic?!
So what am I... Oh yeah, you just pay banner ad opens.

K
Kisinikt 02.06.20

logisfor
For the second time on nightmare too, for the Ripper was. It turns out the damage much like a rogue with daggers, though I thought that the rogue top damage.

K
Kisinikt 02.06.20

III0P0X
KloN_X
I could, but it's too easy, because held 99% of the game content - the powerful party outfit. Luminary to the next stage of the battle brought for 5sec.

_
_Irbis_ 02.06.20

Kisinikt
Kisinikt wrote:
But such skirmishes, to the plains or in the cave to shoot the enemies while they ran (with good review) for the game will be about 20-30%. And die all the remaining 70-80% are not profitable.
If your Archer goes to 70-80% of fights, then you're doing something wrong. Archer in battle should not take bonus damage, it should not agrisa.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 02.06.20

Just think through in advance what level of difficulty to start. The nightmare is Riley a nightmare?

k
killerbot 02.06.20

what a bunch of necromancers?

R
Rovrnomy 02.06.20

the nightmare only mage AI system commands very sad in comparison with pre parts.
and Yes stupid when some bear in the woods beating longer than the knight's Templar...