3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Terminator Sidor 02.06.20 08:44 pm

Open world Fallout 4 and travel quadriplegics in trains. (Fallout 4)

But tell me one thing, why Fallout 4, which was advertised as open world where you can move freely and almost in every house you can go without the boot, in the end, no different from Skyrim.
Although the wait. Different for the worse. In Skarima all the same card more sense.
And then some medowie ways finished to the main card via add-ons, a boat and a train!!! It's in the game, announced as open, with minimum downloads!
I don't understand what the hell was a gash on the third card of the water! Well if there are quests or sea creatures were!
And why the additions could not just finished pieces of card and everything! Without those stupid trains that go paralyzed and can't even look out the window!
49 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kraicher 02.06.20

Terminator Sidor wrote:
I don't understand what the hell was a gash on the third card of the water!
And there have to dive. There are places on the map. ))

R
RB_XAH 02.06.20

Terminator Sidor
And you look at the statistics of PC players, most still on computers that sometimes even weaker consoles. If it were not for downloads, etc., that most players just couldn't play. Gazebo more when I got NV talked about it, and now holders of the normal units of computers, well, except for PG, then all holders of 1080, i5 and 16g operatives.)))

M
Metal_Emperor 02.06.20

Yes, you calm down! If there in the game files to dig deeper under the water a lot of locations, the gazebo they cut for DLS.

A
Anzhelika04 02.06.20

Terminator Sidor
In your Skyrim mountains occupy no small part of the map, Not less than the water in palote, but Veloute in the water something is, and in siriska the mountains often have nothing, they just need to to take place.

P
Pro-rock69 02.06.20

RB_XAH
I have i5 and 20Gb operatives
Spoiler
However I do not have Gtx 1080...
Spoiler
But I have
Spoiler
Анжелика04
You can jump on the roach, or whatever it, and watch the sunset.

R
RB_XAH 02.06.20

Pro-rock69
For 20гигабайт operatives respect. But vidyuhi 970???!!!!!!! How can you??? Why are you even on NG, I registered with this vidyuhi, it's at least 1070 vidyahi need it, even the every student, but certainly better than 1080, preferably in the form of 2 pieces. You even have a 4K telly on the wall??? I hope you have it, else to do on NG you have nothing better to delete the profile and not to shame.

P
Pro-rock69 02.06.20

RB_XAH
I only have a GTX 970 ...:-( And it's... I don't Have a TV!
Already wrote a Lemon so soon removed me out... Not to shame the same..

T
Terminator Sidor 02.06.20

RB_XAH
It do with it?
For Harbor is loaded together with the Commonwealth? If you would just prikroji piece to the map a little that would have changed. Or by your logic, every sector of the boot should be in the form of trains.
In my opinion it is just clubhand trash.

T

Kraicher wrote:
And there have to dive. There are places on the map. ))
there are not so many locations. submarine and two chests? But it was worth it to cut the water.
Yes, just water poured that b-important map was that b wasn't immediately noticeable that she was lame.

T

Анжелика04
Анжелика04 wrote:
In your Skyrim mountains occupy no small part of the map, Not less than the water in palote, but Veloute in the water something is, and in siriska the mountains often have nothing, they just need to to take place
And what is there? The same hills, ridges, Yes Kamenyuki. Oh yeah, cars that you can blow up. What is there then? Everything is so pathetic that among forests and fields, stands a house, boarded up on all sides. And the wasteland? A huge chunk, which actually is almost nothing, but in the same Skyrim a lot of locations on the same piece of card.
No, I don't mind but I suddenly remembered announcements and advertising ! Open world, no downloads)))))))
Idle map, and moronic sticky add-on)))
Yeah im just too lazy to sew these locations from an existing map - and so it goes!

R
RB_XAH 02.06.20

Terminator Sidor
Terminator Sidor wrote:
If you would just prikroji piece to the map a little that would have changed
The system loaded much, and so they try to please the weak computers, create a variety of lengths.
Terminator Sidor wrote:
Or by your logic, every sector of the boot should be in the form of trains.
If the players are in all the polls norms a computer or console, downloads will be less.
Terminator Sidor wrote:
In my opinion it is just clubhand trash.
That's the plot. This island really exists, and at a greater distance from the Commonwealth. It would be silly to go to this island on foot or by swimming. And the plot would be mistakes, and everything is done correctly and not disturbed atmosphere of the game.

W
Waffen 02.06.20

For me it is Skyrim, in terms of the development of the world, parts, etc in a much higher fall.I have been waiting 4 fall of Skyrim,but did not wait((Sorry.

T

RB_XAH wrote:
Terminator Sidor wrote:
If you would just prikroji piece to the map a little that would have changed
The system loaded much, and so they try to please the weak computers, create a variety of lengths.
What is the load? Do you even understand what you write?) Locations are loaded and unloaded from memory if you do not know.
Or do you think that you have Sanctuary uploaded, while you were at the Badlands run?
RB_XAH wrote:
That's the plot. This island really exists, and at a greater distance from the Commonwealth. It would be silly to go to this island on foot or by swimming.
It is not a documentary, it's a game. And direct allegory a sign of stupidity.

T

Waffen
Waffen wrote:
For me it is Skyrim, in terms of the development of the world, parts, etc in a much higher fall.I have been waiting 4 fall of Skyrim,but did not wait((Sorry.
So about what and speech. Some textures are dull, as if you do not go around the world in which the attention!! It took more than 200 years!!! after a nuclear war, and crawling like a bug on a huge dump with some fish heads.

R
RB_XAH 02.06.20

Terminator Sidor
Terminator Sidor wrote:
What is the load? Do you even understand what you write?) Locations are loaded and unloaded from memory if you do not know.
Or do you think that you have Sanctuary uploaded, while you were at the Badlands run?
All of this is sinking gradually, but imagine these loadable locations, the original people have been drawdowns in the downloads, and there should be a sickly island next to treat, and even with the fog that ate so well the capacity of the computer.
Terminator Sidor wrote:
It is not a documentary, it's a game. And direct allegory a sign of stupidity.
OK. Let the island will be via a small Strait from the continent. Then there will be hundreds of mistakes-for example, why the huge swamp creature has destroyed all the inhabitants of the Commonwealth, why the mist didn't destroy all life in the Commonwealth, why none of the island's population fled to the mainland, Why critters or raiders of the Commonwealth not conquered the island, why the islanders are more backward in terms of technology??? It would be extremely logical, well logical, island in terms of atmosphere, people and creatures, does not differ from the original, which again would have caused a ton of perturbation-type: Why all the same??? Where the atmosphere of the island??? Where the highlight of the island???.

R
RB_XAH 02.06.20

Terminator Sidor
Terminator Sidor wrote:
So about what and speech. Some textures are dull, as if you do not go around the world in which the attention!! It took more than 200 years!!! after a nuclear war, and crawling like a bug on a huge dump with some fish heads.
200 years is too little, considering how good they all bombed+ other technologies of nuclear weapons, which are much more powerful+ radiation + mutants+ raiders+ dissociation of the population from the backwardness and the loss of technologies and their acts hereunder, it will contribute to dramatic progress these 200 years is only the beginning of the idea.

r
riopala 02.06.20

You come in the door, ALL UBIVAESH, luchesi stuff, and so on until the end of the game. The history and scenery don't save the game from the monotony.

P
PIRAT69 02.06.20

Have all the game gone. Had a good feast. Someone out there zahariel and did not even swing. And then there is the new Hayter. New people with new ideas. Although there is no they are not new. The same mortar and the same water. Potlock? From side to side paperlilies))

s
saa0891 02.06.20

Terminator Sidor wrote:
But tell me one thing, why Fallout 4, which was advertised as open world where you can move freely and almost in every house you can go without the boot, in the end, no different from Skyrim.
Apparently the author just blind,open world and atmosphere of the Apocalypse transferred here better than in any other game,that's really no more similar games,but this kind of detail and elaboration locations just each other,then at each location a lot of small parts,ranging from debris,dust and finishing even the smallest interior detail,utensils and furniture,you just see how frozen the world when it exploded bombs,there are people who had lunch and just remained in this position,as if time froze and all that you see,not to mention a bunch of notes golosina and other information that complements the events of the game,it's very worth it,not to notice such may be the only person who really gives a shit about the design world.
Spoiler
Spoiler

E
Ekimma 02.06.20

To argue with a Sydor - like to kiss ......rum...don't waste time trying to convince damnenka that black is not white...