3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded MastDay 02.06.20 08:45 pm

Bosses (Hollow Knight)

How to kill this bug in the garden?
Spoiler
Already 50 times died. Broke the keyboard. The controller does not offer, for there is no and never will. Can not grasp the tactics, it moves very fast and chaotic. GG heal can't keep up. Three touch and death. Maybe the amulet is what is needed? That's all there is.
Spoiler
Does it make sense to farm specifically on the lantern, or early in the dark to go? Here is a map.
Spoiler
Nowhere else to go can not or do not doprygnet, or stakes, or closed. Anyway, ran into this boss. I understand this is the second in a row. Is there any consistency in this game?

UPD. I watched a video on YouTube, has not become Easier. She blows me at a time in two vessels instead of one as in the video, and she caused much more punches, but she's not dying.
12 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lamossus 02.06.20

Before techniques this boss shouting various phrases, as I recall, each receive corresponds to one phrase. To learn to distinguish them by ear pretty easy, and by doing this, you will be able to predict her actions a little in advance and act accordingly

T
TetraN7 02.06.20

No, the phrase she yells means messy, they do not correspond to type of attack.
When just with a spear jumps, then Yes, there is standard shouts Sha.
Hit her mostly on top.
That is, jumped on it, and do kick down, you're going to beat her, and in the air to stay, well, Dodge after 2-3 hits, because it jumps again.
Heal to the moment when she would stand and breathe, it will happen after a few strokes, three times per battle, or hilsa in the moment when you spear throws, this time with a vengeance time is enough for 2 masks virility.
PS very cool girl ), the second Waifu 2017 ))

D
Ded MastDay 02.06.20

Well I won it. Passed on. Received throw and learned to jump over the walls. But I feel not pass me due to the horrible keyboard controls. Even if the mouse is screwed, so it was a shock to assign, so nifiga. Hands to tear the one who came up with those jumping on the mushrooms between the stakes, when at the moment of landing it is necessary to press down and kick, and once to steer at this time. He tried to implement it on the keyboard. By the way, Ori I, too, dropped in the middle of it because of jumping on the walls between the studs. Nerves could not stand.

PS. Punch down jump, it's just some kind of hell. On the keyboard is triggered randomly, through time. And there are very many places where without it not to pass.

Question - does the game perk, so you can safely walk on spikes without getting damage?

T
TetraN7 02.06.20

Svetoslav
Well, there's the coach, even in the most extreme.

D
Ded MastDay 02.06.20

TetraN7
Her. Do not use cheats, lost all sense of the game.

T
TetraN7 02.06.20

Svetoslav
It is possible for the spikes to hit blade, as above.
You're likewise going to push off without getting damage.

D
Ded MastDay 02.06.20

TetraN7
Yes it is clear, but the fact of the problem is that on the keyboard to start from the thorns in the jump is obtained only once, and if you need to constantly hang in the air above them, then it's not real.. it Turns out, you need to constantly proimity Down+Punch+Left(right). And again the same thing several times, sometimes to the combination of added Space, you will need to meet the tight timings, the error in the fraction of a second and he already has down and to the side or not hit at all, and therefore not repelled, and falls on the spikes. And the question about the perk came about because seen in the game the narrow tunnels, which are completely, without gaps, above and below studded with spikes. There are no jumping is not a ride, but once there you can get?
Who ever passed her on the keyboard, or I one such a masochist?

T
TetraN7 02.06.20

Svetoslav
Well, I passed it three times already, including a hard mode, and everything on the keyboard, and I say so me personally !!MUCH!! easier on the keyboard than the joystick.
About tunnels is you need something like a flight, only strictly in a straight line.

D
Ded MastDay 02.06.20

TetraN7
Thank you for your support. Now I will not rest until fail. But while postponed the passage to the exit Ruzicka, as the game is not only a great gameplay, but quite an interesting story. Judging by the pace at ZoGе may to the end of the month is already finished.

T
TetraN7 02.06.20

Svetoslav
Always welcome =)

D
Ded MastDay 02.06.20

TetraN7
How to fix a broken amulets?

v
vurdylak 02.06.20

who bought that and fix it