3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dav1as 02.06.20 08:46 pm

Silent dialogues in the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day
Very disappointed that a AAA game for such a meager sound settings.
Have acoustics 5.1 and a bad/cheap/old played across one and the same problem - often a quiet voice
In the Witcher's voice is heard only from the center speaker and very quiet
You have to wring the maximum, but it sounds disgusting and of course not three-dimensional.
Has anyone encountered similar? How to treat?
20 Comments
Sort by:
f
flamingbit 02.06.20

Disable 5.1 in headphones is the problem(if such garbage in all games).

D
Dav1as 02.06.20

F. K. lol
Where can I disable 5.1 and in whose headphones problem? I'll tell him

D
Dav1as 02.06.20

AP

A
ABRAScovyy 02.06.20

Dav1as
The problem is not in the Witcher,and setting up your cheap satellites. Adilibria them.

D
Dav1as 02.06.20

ABRASцовый
I will not be compared pussy
Let me just say that the sound card drivers are all set right
And in normal games, such stocks are NOT. (a great example of the rich settings of dota 2)

A
ABRAScovyy 02.06.20

Dav1as
I have all the games all sound the same. Checked Gta5-4, Vedmak2-3 and in the movies. By the way, DotA is not the best example in terms of sound, in the Witcher the sound feels more inclusive.

F
Fei Fong 02.06.20

The author does not drive... normally there all with sound)

D
Dav1as 02.06.20

Fei Fong
Anyhow blurt? Do you have 5.1? Card Creative? If Yes, tell me the settings and recommendations/patch
If not, pass by
ABRASцовый
I'm not asking how you sound, I'm asking for advice from knowledgeable people, or looking for like-minded people who faced similar problem.

z.s. there is only fan the fighting that less indiscriminately?

D
Dav1as 02.06.20

ABRASцовый
Do not confuse warm with soft, I'm not comparing as there is a sound (the more subjective) I'm talking about the choice of sound settings (not just volume adjustment)

F
Fei Fong 02.06.20

Dav1as
I have a laptop 2013 and I'm using native speakers get off on the sounds in the Witcher... if you connect to speakers so generally as in the cinema during the final battle with what some Griffin..in the headphones just fine. solve the problem and do not drive to the game)))

A
ABRAScovyy 02.06.20

Dav1as
You just decided to hatiti Witch. I told you that the problem is in your satellites in the game. Minded you will not find here the Witcher 3 perfectly reproduce the sound in 5.1

Try to completely disable the music in the game, it will reduce the load on the channel and will have a positive impact on the range of other frequencies. To this resort when using tweeters" as satellites.

D
Dav1as 02.06.20

Fei Fong
Well, the category of people kafuuma from the sound the laptop is a separate caste
ABRASцовый
Yeah, decided to sahatit, so I write in the tech section, not the review. Logically the same.
What kind of load is it? I told you that the Witcher is not properly distributes the channels of sound.
z.s. my tweeters above the Microlab H 600 (example of popular speakers) +external sound card.

F
Fei Fong 02.06.20

Dav1as
you expressed the problem like in the speakers you quiet down the sounds. I answered you that the headphones everything is fine. and in columns too..don't you 1 I say that the problem is not in the game.. if it is valid write to the support. if pirates download a different Repack.. if not helps ditch the speakers and buy a normal system with sambufer... not EPA brain yourself and others bro)

D
Dav1as 02.06.20

Fei Fong
thanks for the help bro

F
Fei Fong 02.06.20

Dav1as
in other games normal?

D
Dav1as 02.06.20

Fei Fong
So about this speech
read my first post

F
Fei Fong 02.06.20

Dav1as
in fact I XS even)) ed the easiest option is to understate in the game settings, sounds, music and effects and speech can leave on 100%)

D
Dav1as 02.06.20

Fei Fong
I agree, the option is obvious, BUT not correct. ( and you still need to test how it will...while balls sound Skype, etc.)

d
dimast95 20.08.21

Disable Vert. Synchronization, it helped me

x
xStriiim 20.08.21

Rarely, but it was especially remembered in "Stone Heart", where Vitold pushes a speech at a wedding, and even in that room the voices are barely audible, but these seem to be the shoals of our sound engineers. I did not hear at all what Geralt and Shani were whispering about on the second floor sitting in the hayloft