3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vialar 02.06.20 08:46 pm

How long realized the trial? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Who can say how long the trial is ridiculous how much time it will take?
10 Comments
Sort by:
l
lazydemon 02.06.20

5 hours of leisurely passing. ( without side-quests, overactive studies aosa and chatter with each first)

A
ArsenyPestr 02.06.20

Vialar
or 3 hours, if not to touch at all to any side content

V
Vialar 02.06.20

Ie the side you can just at 10 o'clock will fit?

l
lazydemon 02.06.20

Vialar
Yes. important not to hurry.

V
Vialar 02.06.20

Just multiplayer well, not interesting.
And whether the information, after the release of the restrictions will not be removed?

l
lokkie 02.06.20

Vialar wrote:
And whether the information, after the release of the restrictions will not be removed?
If you pre-order, it will be removed. If not, you will have to buy.

a
ace8927 02.06.20

XS ,th there all about 3 hours talking about ,but I'm not really in a hurry (where the interesting stopped and talked ,looked for that either) and the main story for me ended after 2 hours max.

a
ace8927 02.06.20

lokkie
So and so will have to wait. I do not understand this ,why wait for the 21st ,if that's already purchased and downloaded.

w
worys 02.06.20

ace8927
XS, I to the limit and got 10 hours and over (up to Pibi is not reached), and not stupidly running around and the quests were, even the first planet not really studied.
ace8927
Well, this PR company at EA, decided to give the game access to all mortals, that would have exactly every decided to like him or not, the release of the official 21 -23 not to move it for 16 :) And so consider a demo version for those who have acces was.

a
ace8927 02.06.20

worys
I may be a secret under the level is not found ,but the last half hour didn't know what to do ,so he studied the skills and the code that would release it is not to waste time.
The game it said that it is considered a final version of the game ,in General, I even don't know to roll out the full version weighing in at 45 gig and limit 10 hours ... well, you understand me ))