3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djoha 02.06.20 08:46 pm

the program \"RAZER GAME BOOSTER\"

I'm not going to advertise this app, just to warn you. This program helps in games by reducing lag and increasing fps, I use it myself quite often. In the fine-tuning can not climb because the noob. Before, after each install of a new game, immediately it was added in RAZER GAME BOOSTER, but this program is not a panacea for the problems in games and sometimes the opposite, e.g. TES: Skyrim it only interferes with the correct operation of the game is fps drops, lag. I was wondering what else is missing, none switched to the more powerful, RAZER GAME BOOSTER is running, started to split hairs, without any changes, and then accidentally disconnected RAZER GAME BOOSTER and the game began to fly). This is what I am, do not add the game in the RGB immediately after installation(as I did), check can not. More RAZER GAME BOOSTER not helping hawk and minecraft. If anything I wrote was nonsense and just do not know how to configure the RAZER GAME BOOSTER to give advice.
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 02.06.20

there are no programs to optimize the speed of other programs
all this bullshit
they typically the bottom line was that they slow down some processes in Windows.
disable the graphical shell of Windows and all sorts of obscure pieces in the processor task better speeds.

r
rosomaha7 02.06.20

MunchkiN 616
With the help of some programs to do this?
Or some other ways??? Write?

O
OkGo 02.06.20

rosomaha7
So with the help of a program specified in the subject header. But it is not very serious acceleration.
Easier bit processor and graphics card to overclock. Sense more.

M
MrHappyKill 02.06.20

Games can not speed up,but none to speed up

R
RussianCat-Barsik 02.06.20

Win 7
Click start, in the search write service open and looking for Razer Game Scanner then properties --> startup type automatic --> approx. Then right-click and start.

MDE, I have time))