3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gerasader 02.06.20 08:47 pm

The armor of the Griffon (how to find all the parts. Detailed finding) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone, with you again gerasader! This time I will write a detailed finding of the armour of the Griffon (very ugly in appearance, the armor ^_^). The tutorial is recommended for those who just started the game.

1) so, first we have to go in Vranici and find the merchant. He we buy 2 cards, and therefore will be able to find not only the initial armor the Griffins, but the improvement I and II. Buy maps, read. get the quests.
Spoiler

2) Go to the grotto of Dragonballz. As it boots - you will not be difficult to reach the desired chest. Pick up the drawings.

Spoiler

3) Go to the lonely rock. See that the bridge is up, but don't despair. Jump from a convenient ledge in the water, and see that the place of power is a cave. Sail there. Get into the tower. Omit the bridge, climb onto the roof for this convenient staircase and collect the drawing.
Spoiler

4) Go to the last Bastion. We need to get on the roof that we actually do. Then turn right, open the door and pick up the drawing from the skeleton. Bravo, you are magnificent!
Spoiler

as I write in parallel the finding of the cat, at this point I will stop. Then every 1-2 days I will be posting further stages of finding the Cat and the Griffin. Finding the bear you can see on the reference http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/dospehi_medvedya_kak_nayti_vse_chasti_podrobnoe_nahogdenie-864938/
The General theme of the armor as is on the forum at this reference http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/dospehi_vedmachih_shkol_vsemirnaya_poiskovaya_set_narodnoe_nedo-wiki-864652/
32 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 02.06.20

and not simply this in the NG wiki to write ? themes-lost

D
Digic_07 02.06.20

gerasader
The first point, as anyone lucky, I did not have them, will continue to look for

g
gerasader 02.06.20

Nikotinoz_
the wiki is a little different, and who need to find, + I hope the moderator will fix it, well, so sure. First, I will do all this and then the wiki, with screenshots and other crap

R
Ryogi Shiki 02.06.20

gerasader
the wiki is completely optional and all fill well and your format will do . moreover, too many do not mind to guess that such info in the wiki need to look for
and the theme really can be lost if not attached

T
TIGERblacK 02.06.20

gerasader
Write really on the wiki http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/equipment/armor/#wiki-29167 why is it double the work? If you need to create some subsections, please contact us. And on the forum you can then in the same topic to provide links to the wiki on every piece.

R
Roma Nikolaev 02.06.20

Dear, tell me how to get the vocal cords of a siren for master steel sword of the Griffin, the sirens on the shore to lure in the sea with them drop there may who sells?

D
Digrei 02.06.20

Please tell me what level is required for each armor!!!
Ie the cat, the Griffon, bear.

a
arman_tach 02.06.20

Thanks all found) is particularly obsessed with cave under water

D
Digic_07 02.06.20

Digrei
Look in the quests menu

A
Assang07 02.06.20

Hello, faced with the problem of where to begin the quest of improving school Griffin III, and I even the fourth set already found, it is positioned as the master, but to create it need a great sword, etc. ie the 3rd set

N
Nekit9401 02.06.20

Guys, can someone throw screens look like full sets of armor, a cat, a Griffin and a Snake? While collected only bear.

M
MKUltra 02.06.20

It makes sense to wear a full set of armor and weapons, it gives kaki bonuses?

T
The war 02.06.20

Where to find 2 and 3 armor of a Griffin.

P
Palladim 02.06.20

For guide thank you of course, but the most important question, no answer... WHERE ARE THESE VRANICA? A screenshot of the map would be very useful, because I have the names of the locations yet.

V
Valeryn47 02.06.20

A trader can buy a map of the armor Griffin III? One of the two cards, the second can't find.

----
And all. It turns out in the quest for armor Griffin III, one in the chest once the entire set of the armor. Similarly, in IV.

u
urok091292 02.06.20

Palladim
The castle the bloody Baron

L
LaserDeath 02.06.20

an improvement of 1 for steel sword, the quest shows on the ashes I'm there all clambered in the Department at Groote underneath, too, where the drawing?

L
LaserDeath 02.06.20

did everyone get the quest pointed to the point where the pants and I already took the scribe glyukanutaya game

S
Sheiko 02.06.20

It turns out it is the only school disadvantaged, which is 7 pieces per set includes 6(no crossbow)? And consequently 1 less bonus from full set...

X
X_ray_83 02.06.20

Sheiko
There it is not necessary, damage to signs and a shitload of bonuses .