3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andre fd 02.06.20 08:48 pm

crashes when fast travel (Fallout 4)

Started off the game with a quick move, up to 50hrs of this game was nothing like this. Has anyone experienced this?
The game is licensed, but add-ons downloaded from torrents
22 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gur1 02.06.20

Andre fd
Case this phenomenon did not coincide with the installation of some fashion?

A
Andre fd 02.06.20

Gur1
Match, when all mods off move is working fine. And when at least one is enabled, the game starts to take off when you move. Only 11 mods worth all of the fallout downloaded

G
Gur1 02.06.20

Andre fd
I don't know. The only thing that comes to mind is which version of the game you had and what version was cracks for pirated DLS.
I also had the problem with the mod because of this. The truth is different.

a
asbarton 02.06.20

Andre fd
This is a huge mistake for a license to spool leftist fashion, it is better then to play repak completely that I did not buy it at all because you have these mods left game in fact, after downloading the DLC there's usually a crack in the kit, Council or play in the Repack or buy all the DLC officially !!! that's the solution

A
Andre fd 02.06.20

asbarton
the problem is that in the mod, but not in DLS. With them, the game works fine. The problem is that because of the mods the game crashes when moving

Maybe in some kind of file to prescribe what you want?

A
Andre fd 02.06.20

asbarton
After removal of the left DLS, the game still crashes with the mod

n
nikita2112 02.06.20

RAM how much? I, too, begins to fly in fast movements, if you play for a long time. After 5 hours all the clogged memory and the game crashes when fast travel.

C
CR0MWeLL 02.06.20

Andre fd
at me too such was, helped starting a new game...

A
Andre fd 02.06.20

nikita2112
12 gigs, it is just not in it.

f
falsh777 02.06.20

It someone gobbled up the entire memory pool. In General, here's a tip: to easier. This misunderstanding since the times of oblivion lives due to bad code which for many years has not changed...

n
nikita2112 02.06.20

Though fashion wrote.

A
Andre fd 02.06.20

CR0MWeLL
still crashes

A
Andre fd 02.06.20

nikita2112
the only weapon

A
Andre fd 02.06.20

with nexusmod the same mod works fine. Better from there I'll swing
Thanks to all who tried to help:)

P
Pepin3d 02.06.20

also, when this once again
wine in all fashion
but where do without them?
to test which mod is guilty not going because it's useless
I'm better with the easy mod povyletali than I will suffer with the wretched default chips

D
Dzhon Hokkins 02.06.20

falsh777
ReadyBoost - from any flehi - memory make want to Lope .Customize Windows and optimize - business then. Even for the AUTUMN -OCEAN stunning computer - entot fufel (4th follic) bad roll . Not drawn textures , fixed bugs with the Giver of any kind , flickering textures ( in any game from the Gazebo ) well, etc .

D
Dzhon Hokkins 02.06.20

Gur1
What's the fashion? Updates is a security system STEAM. Here krushat everything I can . And figure them on Your abate fashion.Inept arrogant dovichi fuflyzhnaya ... fashion do in the pursuit of loot .Those users one UI do not understand .
Try it yourself lol polygonmode to create.Fufel - your comments current children calm .Cha it is necessary to ban a noob.

f
falsh777 02.06.20

John Hawkins
Well, you prankster. There is a problem with the compression of the texture which is to unzip them it eats a lot of resources. And they are not always progruzhat on slower machines.

s
saa0891 02.06.20

I was helped by this mod,but it was long ago, when I came Automatron,the game crashes because of the icon on the minimap, maybe someone will also help.
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11218/?

Z
Zhenya Zykin 02.06.20

saa0891
Thank you very much, even now helped. The problem appeared after I started DLS the Nuke world.