3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fedor Rudnev 02.06.20 08:48 pm

Appears a small window with the name of the game. 3-4 secondi it disappears. (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Guys, please help. Bought the game, downloaded. When I attempt to launch window appears uplay about syncing saves. Then, it disappears. Starts attempt to start the game. Appears a small window with the name of the game and its Intro. 3-4 secondi the window disappears. Again sync. All. Blame the antivirus - antivirus demolished. Blame the firewood - reset wood. Nothing helped. The support yubisoft shit. Asking for help from you. Play hunting game. Who faced or just prosharenny - please give advice. I know that this trouble was in beta. But now it seems like the game came out.
4 Comments
Sort by:
C
ChekGuevara 02.06.20

Fedor Rudnev
What system do you have?
Try to reinstall it with fresh drivers.

N
Nikolay Ololay 02.06.20

Fedor Rudnev
The reasons can be 100 pieces

S
Splinter76rus 02.06.20

To solve this problem you need to format the HHD on which the game is installed and change the partition table to MBR. At the moment you have a GUID partition table. This action can be done Acronis'om.

J
Just-Name 02.06.20

Fedor Rudnev
Don't know,I have rainbow six this problem was eventually launched as administrator itself exe file(the Launcher not the shortcut) in the folder with the game,helped me.