3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Karren 02.06.20 08:48 pm

Can someone recommend good mods for realism? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello, people.Can someone recommend good mods for realism?Because even on a complex somewhat boring and empty in the game, want more hard in terms not of battles, but the rest of the time.And the fact is that you stupidly jammed the button forward and put his hand over her face, waiting for Dov will come to the place, only occasionally shouting at the bandits.Speaking of screams, what re texture is on them?Can't find normal
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
DGI_GurdinkA 02.06.20

Look at the list of gameplay mods in the build Skyrim latest Association. All sorts of hunterborn and realistic needs, deadly dragons\monsters and Economics

z
zombijaic 02.06.20

Curran
Realism in a medieval game with dragons ?

A
Alexandrovitch 02.06.20

Npc Havok Hit and the Realistic Force and Physic

M
Misha gotko 02.06.20

DGI_GurdinkA
frostfall

B
BenziLLLa 02.06.20

zombijaic
People, like, clearly outlined what the realism it lacks.

s
saa0891 02.06.20

http://gamer-mods.ru/load/tes_v_skyrim/gejmplej_i_animacija/wet_and_cold/16-1-0-1156

s
saturn7774 02.06.20

Immersive patrols of the factions ... On the roads will be not boring.
In addition, Travelers and Adventurers.

What do you mean by a retexture screaming ? there may be textures ..?

K
Karren 02.06.20

saturn7774
I've seen a GIF where the dude with the mod on THIS scattered, shouting and magic stormtroopers along with Darth Vader and there he is clearly not the standard was (texture pack)

s
saturn7774 02.06.20

Curran
I never realized how connected the cries and texture ... A texture pack, the official only one: High Resolution Texture Pack. I have a problem with him, but some of his praise.

d
djon2486 02.06.20

there is such mod called life really is a harsh thing