3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sentrex 02.06.20 08:50 pm

Your opinion about the film \"Passengers\"

Hello) Here is how I surfed in the Internet and came across the website, which positions itself as the media (onlayner.buy, the Belarusians know about that) review of the film Passengers, which in the summing up called the film almost the worst for the year, after which the author vehemently not recommend the film for viewing. However, when I looked from nefig to do, he liked me, from which I concluded that the critics need to shove the f**and draw their own conclusions. And here I was wondering, as You listen to the opinions of reviewers/critics, etc.? And, in fact, as you the film Passengers?)
1 Comments
Sort by:
k
kahnv 02.06.20

Generally never listen to anybody and do not read in advance of the review. Subject loved me and my spouse, in the same breath saw the film, I was impressed. It is unclear why so much aggression towards this film. Comes to mind the words of one member of the audience I overheard after the movie film 10 000 BC- Oh damn, kind of garbage, I thought there would be something about space - no comment as they say.