3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crausbeat 02.06.20 08:50 pm

The Fast Leveling Of Alchemy (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The text written in caps, for himself, so actually and throw
ALGORITHM:
-BUYING SOME SALT, ABAZINSKIY PERCH AND SEREDINSKII LOPHOSTOMA (BARRELS IN RIFTEN, DIVE INTO THE WATER)
-ENCHANTMENT CREATED POTIONS ARE X % STRONGER (CAN BE PURCHASED IN SHINING ROBES, IN SOLITUDE)
THE MORE ITEMS THE BETTER
THE STRONGER THE ENCHANTMENT THE BETTER
-THE PROCESS OF CREATING UBER POTIONS
EQUIPPABLE ARMOR
CREATE A POTION WITH THE EFFECT OF THE FORTIFY RESTORATION
REMOVE ITEMS
DRINK A POTION
WORN ITEMS
!THE EFFECT OF INCREASED
REPEAT SEVERAL TIMES
!POTIONS BECOME STRONGER
!!THE GAME WILL CRASH IF YOU GET A PARTICULARLY HIGH PERCENTAGE, SO DON'T FORGET TO SAVE BEFORE ANOTHER ATTEMPT
-STOCK UP ON INGREDIENTS
-KRAFT A BUNCH OF CANS

In principle, according to the description it should be clear. On all questions in comments, I will try to help
Posted the video on YouTube, can someone come in handy
Спойлерhttp://www.playground.ru/redirect/
4 Comments
Sort by:
d
djon2486 02.06.20

dude,you computer is at present?

D
Danil Zotov 02.06.20

djon2486
this is probably the first passage))

S
STALKER_LEON 02.06.20

The game was released in 2011. it's been almost 6 years... 6 years, bleat!
I.e. what the fuck is going on here? O_o

B
BenziLLLa 02.06.20

And my system is more efficient. I described it in comment to the video of a certain Thorwald. The theme was similar.
Spoilera how long ago invented a system of multiprocess skills. The bottom line is that effective development of one skill being used the result of the improvement of others.
Bought/collected large amounts of iron/silver/gold ore, gems, alchemy ingredients and soul gems.
With a spell Transmuting ore from iron and silver ores gold is obtained. Pumped magic changes.
From alchemical ingredients, cook potions to increase enchantments, blacksmiths, trade. Pumped alchemy.
From gold ore melting ingots. Of ingots and gems under the effect of potions made rings and necklaces. Pumped kuznecka.
Rings and necklaces under the action of potions zacharevicius the most expensive effects. Pumped enchantment.
Caranya rings and necklaces under the influence of potions of exchange from merchants in the same ores, gems and stones ingredien shower. Pumped eloquence.
In addition to the potions do not forget about the additional Bahah, like sleep, stone, warrior/mage, quest buns and effects from chrenykh things. The more expensive will be the thing that will forged/enchanted/welded, the more effective it Kraft is pumping a skill.
Thus, it is possible to pump the three most important skill in the game, pile up to be pumped two more side, to increase the level and stay in the black for the money.