3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navali_volume 02.06.20 08:51 pm

video guides, why they are there? (Diablo 2)

My question is who misses out on the server those video guides on D2 that puts this inadequate person???? Or the fact that they specified meets the innovations of the server, it seems to me that should invest not everything and that true because any adequate player who decided to play on PG wwedivanude these guides cross will go from here trying to never think about this horror.
58 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoneOne2010 02.06.20

Well on the contrary, people will stay here pumping over Persian as it should.

T
TimKar 02.06.20

hronn
What does your PG, guides painted for OPI, not for pirate servak with its rules.

f
firkax 02.06.20

Genom1994
it would be better to say, painted for down's syndrome
and I do not understand about what pirate servak?? you say

if on, then I'm on this crap already complained to the support website and the two videos which I gave as an example then removed

r
redoolf 02.06.20

It is not clear what to remove or not to miss? Are they breaking any rules?

T
TimKar 02.06.20

firkax
You mean PG is not a pirate server, and then what?

N
Navali_volume 02.06.20

redoolf
They don't break the rules but I would say that they are misled by incorrect information that is given there.

N
Navali_volume 02.06.20

Genom1994
Yeah, you really opened my eyes to this world, thank you)) just wanted to clarify, all the guides are written by D2 Blizzard servers, I correctly understood???

R
Rivnyanyn 02.06.20

OMG, sracic about D2 style 2005:D2 D never age never))

m
minovalo 02.06.20

Cho for guide, pawson? you: *I hope not Jacob xD

f
firkax 02.06.20

vain hope

r
redoolf 02.06.20

hronn that there is incorrect or misleading? Watched a couple, like everything is fine, except that it's pointless to read aloud the properties of objects, which occupies the most part of the video.

N
Navali_volume 02.06.20

redoolf
I saw a guide on Homero 5 minutes and rewinding it all figured out.

j
jr-sneg 02.06.20

what happens

O
Obsessed 02.06.20

jr-sneg defending the purity of the reputation of PG. ;} the blue.

r
redoolf 02.06.20

navali_volume (former hronn?)
The hammer is not caught. Can be removed on the complaint firkax-huh? What's bad it?

O
Obsessed 02.06.20

redoolf, those guides - sucks, but there is no complaints are, of course, was not.

behold, thou Cho. but there the brain is not touched. ;-)
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=diablo+2+9koff

Hey.. ferk is right.. did sho the specks were udaluravu. ;-) it is necessary for the conscience to admit it. check out any GUID - once all becomes clear :D

S
Sanchez Ramirez 02.06.20

What he offers in his Guido just ticking - still half woes. The main, I think the problem is that those spells and the armor are drawn in herorethere - and it is already doing, guide useless. This guy makes them, apparently just to gratify your ego, saying, I did this and people like this shit! But under people refers to his podpisany that D2 had never seen and therefore I believe it is a magical world, the level of skill and knowledge. And there would be trouble if this stool and were there. But it was leaked - and then nobody is happy. And because this needs to be removed from here.

N
Navali_volume 02.06.20

redoolf
Atstar al Minya

r
redoolf 02.06.20

navali_volume, lol, then why talk about some incorrectly, if you specifically have nothing to say.
Guides, maybe the specks, but on PG a lot of specks, it is unlikely they will change something.

a
annortheone 02.06.20

Ramirez all well painted. For example, people will watch one video from this fabulous list of guidos and want it to pass this game without having it the armor in the video. Honestly, some Exodus in revelation guides bullcrap, and not said, vs what it is so worn, the type of just repeat in Hyde, I, and you will be happy (none). Too easy to get armor of hereditary and write moon guides. But to tell you what the gear can start to wear and soon replaced by another, more powerful option, if available, to tell what are the strengths of the build (the buildup (for pirkov: build and building are two different things, builds not on the site) of the character, what weaknesses the build - of course, you figure. Yes, and the guide itself on the character is certainly not 10 minutes. To put all the mark of Leviathan is also, of course, epic.
I went to see another guide on PoE and in the comments he admits that maybe you know only 20% of what is in the game. However, nagging guide. Funny.