3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sahexs 02.06.20 08:52 pm

Missing Russian language (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

I do not know how but I downloaded the English version of ME , available 5 languages but no Russian. Language of origin is Russian. Tried to reinstall several times, all the same. But sometimes climbs error Unable to detect any of the entitled languages. Maybe someone have experienced or knows how to solve?
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 02.06.20

sahexs
download from torrents, and throw in a folder.

l
lazydemon 02.06.20

there is Russian only subtitles. I have joined the machine, when you first start. I can advise only in the settings to dig or in the files config.

s
sahexs 02.06.20

Sprintin
torrents this no, and not sure start.

s
sahexs 02.06.20

lazydemon
called tech support, said trial version I have is European, change it to Russian (with subtitles) is impossible.Most likely nothing will help. I'll wait for release. Thank you .

S
Sprintin 02.06.20

sahexs
has everything already, Rustico come and download or pure Pak with the language.

where are you from?

s
sahexs 02.06.20

Sprintin
the European region is considered.Try to download replacement files.

s
sahexs 02.06.20

Sprintin
unfortunately, did not help

S
Sprintin 02.06.20

sahexs
and in my docks to look for config files.
C:\Users\[Username]\Documents\BioWare\Mass Effect Andromeda\Save
File name ProfOpts_profile

s
sahexs 02.06.20

Sprintin
there are different settings as I see it, with nothing but language could not find

M
Manckin 02.06.20

Yes nafig need It the Russian, remember the curve of the translation and voice acting of the First Part Mas Effect. Remember ?
I am only for the original voice acting, as though trying to start a bit of fumbling in English. language.

s
sahexs 02.06.20

Manckin
about dremove the voice I remember, I also love the original, but the subtitles will not give up.

M
Manckin 02.06.20

Well, the subtitles too, I forgot to write, to understand a little bit what's going on.

I
Ilya Lyapin 02.06.20

Manckin
the choice should be,we ourselves choose what voice to play

V
Vindicta 02.06.20

Ilya Lyapin
The fact that games for the CIS are smaller than for the rest of the market. That is why almost all games bought in CIS countries except Russian and no other languages (something like a limit for the cheaper version), but in other regions there is all languages except Russian.

s
sahexs 02.06.20

Waylander03
not logical retracting the Russian