3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KipBit 02.06.20 08:52 pm

Is it possible to use the game for everyone? (Fallout 4)

So now I pass the game Fallout 4 and play (came in 2 fractions) for the Minutemen and the Brotherhood of steel . That is, I do a quest and those and those . Question : can I get any game at all,well that is to complete the quests for the Minutemen,the subway,the Institute and the brotherhood of steel ?
If so,write (who knows) all notes and details please .
If not ,write to the highest possible option of passing all Kostov (or almost all) .
PS I'm not asking to write the walkthrough,but just the answer to the main question
11 Comments
Sort by:
a
afiges 02.06.20

at one point you just have a choice to become an enemy of the brotherhood or an enemy of the Institute

A
Alllex236 02.06.20

you can go without killing the BS and the subway, but the Institute will still fall

P
Posledovatel 02.06.20

Minutemen my neutral to all

V
Vladimir2307 02.06.20

KipBit
This question is much discussed on the forum and described in the Wiki (http://www.playground.ru/wiki/fallout_4/walkthrough/main_quests/). I did save the job, the Institution closed and passed consistently for every faction, get all the achievements. Believe me, that's more interesting than to play only one faction. There will be many new.

m
moonchild69 02.06.20

KipBit
Yes, you can. you just have to do 2 important save in certain places (can't remember where and where they played more than a year ago) I am so at one time the entire game all took place in one pass, and knocked out all the achievements of the incentive

S
Scarobay-spy 02.06.20

You can-if carefully .

s
saturn7774 02.06.20

Costs for the Subway to play ... they Have palusinski quests ... Need to be concealed, secret, flogged ...
And BS I wonder.
And in the institution should sign.

Prepare two or three characters.

S
Scarobay-spy 02.06.20

Can we visit the game for all? FOR ALL LIFE is NOT ENOUGH (joke).

A
Alex Kayfoviy 02.06.20

You can join everyone and work for everyone, that is, ours and yours, but at a certain point in front of you will come out a sign that says type - can remain with the Institute and then the brotherhood of steel you will become an enemy, or Vice versa. I passed the first time and played for the College and has become an enemy of the brotherhood of steel, second on the contrary refused the Institute, the way the game is this and interesting that there are different ways to replay and it will be a bonus to this as brand new quests.

b
balabxl 02.06.20

To fallout. wikia, and not only there, there is a description of all the tasks for all the factions, what the consequences will be after completing these tasks, etc and I asked this question, I had to go and make a plan that would fulfill all of the quests without breaking the relations to the maximum, that would make everything in the game with only one pass from start to the end, then go for my interest in the faction ( well, achivy ), and to finalize already need. Helped and not confused even). Maybe you can help.

K
KipBit 02.06.20

I came up with this tactic ... :
1)Go to the last quests of the subway (until they are asked to make the choice for them)
2)to do the same quests for the brotherhood and the Institute (to preposition)
3)quests of the Minutemen
4)to complete all quests of the brotherhood and vsupit for them ...

What do you say?