3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fokus 02.06.20 08:52 pm

Slow HDD

Hello.

I can not understand what is the problem with my HDD (Seagate ST500DM002) to take those same games Repack installation takes 4-6 hours, with the HDD loaded 100% Yes, I understand that these decompression inhibit HDD from a friend the same problem, but here is an example - yesterday I downloaded the same Repack Hitman 2016 put at the same time to install it the installation was over in about half an hour when I had installed only 30% watched it the hard drive, Yes the same as me budgetsince Seagate only terobayt. Knowledgeable people help me, tell me what could be the problem Windows 10.
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeimeR1000000000X 02.06.20

Focus
Hard drive 100% loaded. And here is the unboxing of the game. Like you is the situation in rest mode/inactivity of the system? Hard still 100% loaded or not?

F
Fokus 02.06.20

GeimeR1000000000X
Well now except the browser anything not open HDD download 0%

G

Focus
So, the unpacking of the game Georgia, hard disk hard. In General, such a problem as loading the HDD at 100% can appear in any Windows, even when the system was just idle for at least 5-10 minutes. On my Windows 8.1 I solved the problem by disabling the Superfetch service and another action that I need to remember.

F
Fokus 02.06.20

GeimeR1000000000X
Superfetch heard off before - although I do not remember whether there was a result, now just OC is fresh, try to disable it see what happens thanks for the reply.

G

Focus
Just remembered something else to solve congestion HDD, will write in points: 1. To open the task Manager 2. Find the System process and go to its properties 3. Click the Security tab 4. To highlight ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES 5. Click the Advanced button 6. To change the owner in the properties of this tab, that is to supply your account name 7. To return to the System properties and grant the account ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES full access on all items. 8. Click OK and confirm the action. After that, the hard drive will not boot the system. Is that will meet these cases, but less frequently; it is worth the wait, over time, the workload of the disk will fall down by itself. I hope I was able to help solve this problem.

F
Fokus 02.06.20

GeimeR1000000000X
Thank you, Yes I have noticed that the system as shipped HDD will take your advice on the results as there will be time otpishus.