3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
|
|Feniks| 02.06.20 08:52 pm

Issues (Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi)

Ask questions here
61 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander_Vesker 02.06.20

LIRW
Over time, the more hemorrhoids.in short, if the off all beat the game.so like you said to turn off.but there are disadvantages.that all began to move again.need progress save.to go out and come back.or to stand and wait until the time when there are certain events by the hour.that's when the time stops then the game can you throw him across the location where the thread in the textures.sometimes fail and go out.sometimes hangs between the walls.sometimes we fall down and death.in General, it is not for everyone.I know this game is not in a hurry.so I was this happy.just before the time to slow down have a save to make.otherwise fly very far.I just for Melissa watch translate.because sometimes wander the corridors until you find someone from the relatives.and then even more sakamichi in search of an exit.so time is ticking.11 and after the death of Melissa.so somewhere about 4 minutes for 5 hours trying to translate.sometimes earlier.I love a leisurely wander through all parts of the castle.although the castle itself is not love.too many rooms.until the whole will pass in short pipets(((((but the cons are that after leaving to go then maybe someone from the relatives who were here he hand.and he was killed.booted run.and he is on 1 floor.already 5(((((so have to scour in search of family.so while it's not for everyone.who walk so quick and well, I think one or two died and to hell with them.I have all the save will not rest.so playing for hours.

L
LIRW 02.06.20

Sub_Zero95
If it is translated forward,who then immediately dies from the family. The whole plot hangs on the clock for this and bugs probably are here with time. On another not do not as time.
I wonder if the teleporter is in the game to do, it will work or not. Or are the bugs worse than these hours. Probably will be bugs,because the clock is tied to the game, and your location probably at one time or another... well figs knows - leave it as it is.

A

LIRW
here are the keys to all the doors would be nice.or one pick.and so the game is old.the engine is not very.I think TP will not pull.and not what he is.it's not a Stalker)))

M
MelShlemming 02.06.20

I went the entire game, and the dog and left to sit in a cage. Never found the keys.

L
LIRW 02.06.20

Sub_Zero95
I already tried and not found. I don't know how things there work. Most likely this script - look how in the same Stalker. Items every time you spawn in different chests,and may be in General an empty chest, although, that there either lying.I tried to find the stake only found the visual value. On the screen as if they are there,but in reality they are not. In any case where they are calculated in the quantity,and the way in which - Fig knows.
Try to find :) I will say as I already do.

M
Morag_Tong 02.06.20

Funny, but Mr. Come on, ask me questions, I am special =D did not answer a single question)

A

LIRW
all the garbage that with each new download of the game castle perestrahovatsya.what was under your feet.you may receive a completely different part of the castle.on a different floor.in this game you came and while all 14 people did not save.not to go out.failed to boot.otherwise, and will all subjects.people move around the space of the castle.here's an example of grandpa Frank now sits in the West wing.I'll load the game and the grandfather may already be in the castle on the 5th level)))it's a joke from the developers

L
LIRW 02.06.20

I have found items there - they are just encrypted... Now at the moment, the Cube game looks - look and think. Maybe the keys can be done will be all right in the beginning...

A

LIRW
what kind of cube?

L
LIRW 02.06.20

Sub_Zero95
Yes, it's from our forum... :D don't know him.

A

LIRW
I didn't know that someone is there to somehow be able to approach you for the establishment of trainers)))

A

LIRW
well, what are you doing?

A

wassups
the game? the hell she did? I have a game.xeroforma)))))and the incentive cheats not plow

L
LIRW 02.06.20

Sub_Zero95
The cube will be smarter than me... :) just had no time to do it.

L
LIRW 02.06.20

wassups
The game is something worth 24 rubles ?

M
MelShlemming 02.06.20

wassups
And then the price? I do stimovsky version for free took.

L
LIRW 02.06.20

wassups
It is necessary to go to look - we'll be so damn... yesterday I was just there, fucking her in the list. I bought will come in handy... I Think so :D

A

wassups
the incentive is only fully English.and I play where people speak Russian and the text.fully russifitsirovat

A

LIRW
at the top in the header of this theme.or left the basket and see the price of 24 R

L
LIRW 02.06.20

Sub_Zero95
Time will be on you cheats stock :D unless of course runs in a windowed mode or at least normal without bugs.