3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr_NooB 02.06.20 08:53 pm

Early access to the game (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Guys, should definitely pre-order the game to try out early access for 10 hours or simply a subscription in the Origin to get? And do you know what time (Moscow time)will start early access?
42 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALCAB 02.06.20

And more will join you. Price after release will decrease, or remain the same as pre-order?

N
Nightma[R]e 02.06.20

Dr_NooB
If I'm not mistaken, you need to have a subscription to the origin of the access and pre-order.

v
v-hlam 02.06.20

JohnProf
Unlikely
Soon is when the Incentive will start the summer sale and not the fact (if sales are good then EA can quietly until the new year no discount to trade)

c
concluding 02.06.20

As I understand it (and if I'm wrong, please correct me, more knowledgeable):
1. if you take a subscription, but not to pre-order - will be issued to trial the game for 10 hours, with limited single and unlimited multiplayer.
2. if you take a subscription and pre-order will be opened full access to the game, just before - a 16th number.
3. if you pre-order, but not take out a subscription to play can only release 21st number.
Before trial somehow disappeared from the library, there was reflected that the download will be available 16th at 00:30 (if I remember correctly).
PySy: and yet, in some English vidosik everything else you heard (my knowledge of English is so-so, so I can not vouch for the truth), they say if you play by subscription, but not to pre-order - gameplay will continue, it will have a fresh start on release.

h
hanterwow 02.06.20

JohnProf
Usually the price is the same, but pre-order gives the buns, which most likely will have to pay

c
concluding 02.06.20

JohnProf
I think a lot depends on how sales will go. Can be repeated the fate of Watch Dogs 2, when after a relatively short period of time they launched decent discounts on the game because sales were so-so.

A
ALCAB 02.06.20

Thank you guys :)

S
Sprintin 02.06.20

Dr_NooB
only need a subscription aktses.
scheme as with NFS 2015, download the game and play 10 hours timer. pre-order is not needed.
concluding
the game is full of swinging, just the restriction is.
you can't spend more than 10 hours in the game, even with pre-orders.
the timer hack.
it remains, of course if you're a folder in the documents are not removed, although as far as I remember there is cloud synchronization of EA.

I don't think they changed the scheme from the NSF 2015.

S
SenMarie 02.06.20

Origin tells me the game przekazana vydet 17th at 21:00 Moscow time.

S
Sprintin 02.06.20

Marina Kapitonova
preloading. it will be released on the 21st.

S
SenMarie 02.06.20

Sprintin

I am aware of. Was talking about.

S
Sprintin 02.06.20

Marina Kapitonova
everything is already on the 16th will play in the aktses.
in your text it is not clear what you mean, so I clarified.

M
Mars19 02.06.20

In the campaign mode will limit,no matter pre-order or not. Say something like: Buy the game and continue the journey on March 21, after the official release of the game, from the place where he stayed.

G
Gino Pane 02.06.20

v hlam

Because through steam it will not sell, unfortunately.

A
Atlante 02.06.20

concluding
1. Yes
2. No
3. Yes

A
Aleks Sazonov 02.06.20

Report time will be gambling whether on the clock..?It is important,and it looked 5 minutes and to work,came all the way over my limit

K
KiDjeN 02.06.20

Alex Sazonov
On the clock in the game

g
gavs2001 02.06.20

please tell me how to register on paypal without passport data

l
lokkie 02.06.20

gavs2001
No way. Now they are all asking for.
Yandex purse was recorded a long time ago, there is still not required. However purchases now require.
Big brother is watching you. xD)
Bateen passport enter you then you say thank you if suddenly Cho. ))))

concluding wrote:
if you take a subscription and pre-order will be opened full access to the game, just before - a 16th number.
No. There is written. To play you'll be in the cloud. Preloading the game will start 17марта 20:00 GMT. Your progress will be transferred after you install the full version of the game. I mean to buy it, they will still need origin, if you want to keep the 10-hour progress.
Pre-order for the game to Asses not necessary to do so, simply check the oridzhn and subscription esses.

K
KiDjeN 02.06.20

All who have subscribed, and cut down the auto payment, but then you have not removed the excess.