3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 02.06.20 08:53 pm

Missing enchants (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I ran into the same crap after improved armor to MASTERSKAJA level since she lost the enchantment. At first I thought that's because it's wolf armor, she's always improve bugnote, especially grandmasters (remember, to create grandmasters don't need armor master), but I also improved the sword bear and it also came off the enchantment. Is that the way it was before ? 20 pieces squandered and all for nothing it turns out...
6 Comments
Sort by:
t
tekzun 02.06.20

well, like has always been so, at least I have with any armor and weapons after the improvement, flew enchantment.

W
Widukind 02.06.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
The enchantment is always cleared when the improvement of armour, and if any improvement, and not just up to the GM, unlike glyphs, reinforcing signs - those remain in place. And about 20000 exaggerating - one enchantment consists of three glyphs, if they produce according to the drawings, purchased afirca instead of buying, the amount released is not that big. For the game many times, you can perenakachivat armor

J
JABA AZAZINA 02.06.20

Widukind
the trick is that I have armor and weapons of all schools psychrophila. Yes, and collect loot while nowhere, except in tossene. I've already climbed, all posobirat, only 38k somewhere and I had planned to put them on the improvement of the estate.

W
Widukind 02.06.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
Around Skellige, for example, many floating chests that are fully assembled, in my opinion, impossible - no patience is not enough. And what about the armor all schools - the fact that her whole forge up to the GM level you need more than a hundred thousand crowns. Against this background, enchantment, in my opinion, all the little things. For the money Toussaint seems to be the richest location in the game. Is usually enough on the estate and much more. And then, the main fact to enchant that armor which you use at the moment - don't wear you all six sets in one passage

J
JABA AZAZINA 02.06.20

Widukind
I have 460+ hours online time, I think I used so much of skellige not climbed ? besides the armor I want to collect for pomsta, then the mannequins set. and more than 100k is you bent.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 02.06.20

and why the hell you then enchantment, if you all the same for furniture going to use?