3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maga Ragimov 02.06.20 08:54 pm

Not given early access to Origin Access (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Hi all. Recently pre-order Mass Effect Andromeda. Today bought Access Origin to play, to watch, and if something happens to cancel the pre-order and save 2500 rubles.
So I bought a subscription... And I was not given early access! As far as I know, it is displayed separately in the library of Origin. And I don't have early access? What to do?
27 Comments
Sort by:
K
KlausBarbie 02.06.20

in support write. Although their grandmother is still barely reach. Type not yet confirmed the transfer functions on the unit.

R
RazoR391 02.06.20

Magician Rahimov
early access will be available for the current 16th day.

M
Maga Ragimov 02.06.20

KlausBarbie
Thanks for the feedback. The fact that the payment is accepted, and other games on the subscription program is fully available. Almost downloaded catalyst. But ME Andromeda is not in the library separately. Maybe the fact that I already pre-order the game before subscribing? Although it sounds silly.

M
Maga Ragimov 02.06.20

RazoR391
I know, but the library should have it. I'm talking about early access. Andromeda itself is, but it's the full version, and early - no.

R
RazoR391 02.06.20

Magician Rahimov
She's not in the library. Access Origin => trial, there she is.

M
Maga Ragimov 02.06.20

RazoR391
I wrote instead of pressing the receive button read more. And it leads to the game page in the store.

R
RazoR391 02.06.20

Magician Rahimov
Yes, there is written that will be available March 16.

M
Maga Ragimov 02.06.20

RazoR391
And where then I will have it?

R
RazoR391 02.06.20

Magician Rahimov
Tomorrow can be downloaded.

M
Maga Ragimov 02.06.20

RazoR391
I hope you're right. I do not want in case of what to spend the money on the air. Thank you!

t
teflonny 02.06.20

Magician Rahimov
As I understand it, it could be a technical error. Those who just took access without pre-order, already have the ability to add a probe to the library. Those who took and access, and pre-order there is no such (I have the same problem as you).

S
Slowery 02.06.20

Jeez, calm down you.
You will be Early access as soon as the preload, ie, March 16, at 00.30 GMT.

b
baracus10 02.06.20

zLloyd
I have no pre-order, but have a subscription. Read more light. To can not...
Slowery
Yes, but where then many other screenshots already got a trial version? Question.

S
Slowery 02.06.20

baracus10
They bought the game.

b
baracus10 02.06.20

Slowery
Where is it? Connection there after all. Vaughn, the man above bought the game, but there trial version.

M
Maga Ragimov 02.06.20

zLloyd
Thank you so much! Thought I had one Tacca problem! Straight relieved...

M
Maga Ragimov 02.06.20

Slowery
Yes, I bought the game and subscription. Bought everything, and nothing. I understand this problem not just me. I think soon will give the game. 00:30 GMT coming soon :) in Just 3 hours :)

S
Slowery 02.06.20

baracus10
I have bought and tube is.
My friend has a regular access - no.
You will be a trial once with the preload, just a panic move)

b
baracus10 02.06.20

Slowery
Again. The problem is not in the purchased game =) you Have with each other just matched. Apparently, it could be Vice versa.

S
Slowery 02.06.20

baracus10
Well, perhaps). In any case, waiting for the floor the first night.