3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phantom2017 02.06.20 08:55 pm

Stopped work program HITMAN (Hitman (2016))

Help with game crashes every 10 minutes and writes discontinued operation of the program HITMAN. Tell me what to do?
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 02.06.20

reduce acceleration of the cent

K
KIBERMAX 02.06.20

1st little information
2nd what Windows
3rd cache of the game the incentive check
4 wood renew.
5-e and whether under your little system.

c
carpocalips 02.06.20

Flow4Master
It's nothing to do with it.
I have such crashes are not uncommon, but immediately re-launch a toy all, you can at least spend hours playing.
The processor is always in one and the same dispersed state.

F
Flow4Master 02.06.20

carpocalips
so what does your departures called often are relevant to the missions of the author marked every 10 minutes ?
I have absolutely the same situation was with the pirates Just Cause 3 - depart 10 minutes after the run consistently, stopped when I reduced the acceleration.
and you have the way I are not rare, probably due to the acceleration, reduce the acceleration to fly at all.

c
carpocalips 02.06.20

Flow4Master
If You have a way with decreasing acceleration, it does not make Your method guessed the solution to this problem for everyone.
You acceleration may have been excessive.
Curves hands of developers, has not been canceled.
For information, for more than five years, percent. in the same condition and this toy is the only one of the tens of running games affected by this joint missions.

F
Flow4Master 02.06.20

carpocalips
I'm not for you your way of writing, and to help the author, I generally do not care how much you years percent and how acceleration. I wrote a tip to the author to help you do what is attached to my comments, although he did not offer anything to solve the problem.

l
lsv640 02.06.20

DX12 cut down on...er, the good of it in the game 0, and bugs of the sea. Yet on DX12 to say of course before (a few games) but still smacks of pure marketing forcing the user to change their old card for a new one, and at the same time go to the Windows 10 operating system.