3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrGURAM76 02.06.20 08:55 pm

That can ship in the lair of Mechanist? (Fallout 4)

Not the first time pass has always been of all the rules. Now the game is the latest version that was up there, and there slide show. A weak PC , I play on minimal.
18 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zolotko555 02.06.20

MrGURAM76
hmm..don't know... I only have during combat is a bit slowed down.. that is when a lot of shooting...and all is quiet

M
MrGURAM76 02.06.20

Золотко555
There is generally nonsense. Logogram, uses a robot enemy, the lag gone at all, finish it, walk several meters, again a slide show. The idea should be the opposite )))

B
Basil44 02.06.20

MrGURAM76
my computer is not weak, but Scrap Everything slide show that was...

Z
Zolotko555 02.06.20

Basil44
I have this mod worth it...I recently Mechanica passed generally peacefully...only a little bit on the boss battle was a small slo

Z
Zolotko555 02.06.20

MrGURAM76
try to restart comp...I'm so during construction do...don't know why but it helps)))...for a while)))

M
MrGURAM76 02.06.20

Ha, I found a way to pass this location. It is necessary to move either sideways or backwards. Then no lag, now it's important to understand how to shoot from this position )))

M
MrGURAM76 02.06.20

HOW, HOW? Stand at the first castle in the lair, should turn away from him all the rules, as it will turn, so the joists.

D
Dassent 02.06.20

MrGURAM76
there was a similar situation,helped to reinstall the game and delete saves,you have started again,you can try sohranki for half an hour or an hour of passing to remove,you never know.

Z
Zolotko555 02.06.20

MrGURAM76
MrGURAM76 wrote:
It is necessary to move either sideways or backwards
))) VERY long laughed)))

PS love folic pause)))

B
BlackTigerTK 02.06.20

MrGURAM76
During operation of the game running any programs in the background? Generally before starting the game you can try to overload the computer and after don't run any programs except for games until the end of the current session. Manajemen memory of the game is unfortunately imperfect, to put it mildly.

M
MrGURAM76 02.06.20

BlackTigerTK
Nothing like not working, have looked through the task Manager , nothing more. Yes, that nonsense is real. The staircase in two flights, the first flight of the regulations are just starting to turn to the second span, starts a lag terrible, and if you back up , without problems ))), then there is a twist and a corridor with three enemy robots + of hell - fire, lasers, explosions, all the rules ******** though lagolo, but it is only a little turn to face the wall again and slide shows, ******** how can this be, 4 raging robot does not lag, and the stupid wall causes lag ! In the first room with a lock, the same nonsense, if with his back to the wall with the lock/mechanism that can be what you want to do - run , shoot, Lutai, but it is only a little turn to the wall, everything.
Throw while it DLS, the weekend will reset the game.

B
BlackTigerTK 02.06.20

MrGURAM76
I had similar symptoms... I can't remember, where exactly. But the situation was such - is to turn in a certain direction - then the drawdown FPS. Not tried to run the game immediately after restarting the computer?

M
MrGURAM76 02.06.20

BlackTigerTK
Tried, does not help.

B
BlackTigerTK 02.06.20

MrGURAM76
Clear. Wondering if the reinstallation. Game steam, or a pirate?

M
MrGURAM76 02.06.20

BlackTigerTK
Pirates

B
BlackTigerTK 02.06.20

MrGURAM76
Maybe try a different Repack? Or the image codes - all Repack based on it is usually done. Only patches will have a lot to roll.

K
Kirlusha 02.06.20

MrGURAM76
No offense, bro, but you're a winner in life! Because, judging by the number of those on you, you probably collected all the possible bugs of this game:)))
In General, the location is the lair of the mechanist very extensive and weighty. And in contrast to the open areas loaded into memory as a whole. And the lighting, shadows and reflections only on the direction of the camera.
Now, suppose that one piece of wall or floor, which did not even see never once Bagnols (for example patch). A calculation of light and shadow on it still goes. Here's a really big drawdown, and that in and departure.
Sometimes make out stuff in the corners and fps from +10. And sometimes the lamp is something crooked hanged, and from -15 fps, and then the flight...
Tiger says is true: just try another Repack.

M
MrGURAM76 02.06.20

BlackTigerTK
Will. Therefore, waiting for the weekend )Kirlusha
Well, in the Internet I came across infa about many bugs, which I was not )))