3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dr_shurich 02.06.20 08:56 pm

The increase in VAT in Russia

Recently there was news from the Minister of Finance Siluanov, supposedly he and the government want to increase VAT from the current 18% to 22%. For ordinary people, this means higher prices for everything from food to machinery, equipment and computer hardware. For example, the new GeForce 1080 Ti now in Russia is from 67 000 to 70 000 RUB., after will cost from 72 000 to 75 000 p.. What do you think about this?

And here's the news:

Spoilerset the Minister of Finance Anton Siluanov spoke about the government's plans to increase VAT from 18% to 22%. The corresponding statement the President made in the framework of Russian business week held by the Union. And this is not the first statement of senior officials on the theme of the upcoming tax maneuver of the government.

The task of reforming the tax system, the Ministers put President Vladimir Putin. In his address to the Federal Assembly in December 2016, the head of state said that the proposals for setting up of the tax system and the relevant amendments to the legislation should be adopted before the end of 2017 and introduced in 2018. The results of these changes need to be registering a new stable rules in the long term. As I understand many in the next presidential term.

Forbes has compiled the statement last time about innovations in the tax area, dubbed as the authorities and influential circles of experts.

The VAT increase to 22%

The increase in the value added tax is one of the main components of budget revenues, is discussed in the framework of tax reform, scheduled for 2018. Also while lowering the size of insurance premiums to 22%.
10 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 02.06.20

Dr. shurich wrote:
What do you think about this?
Well, there has whence money to take on the reconstruction of Syria. Here you go, found a way.
Product quality will improve - no.
Quality of service (service) will improve - no.
The price of goods and services will increase - Yes.
Spoiler they do instead of such coarse allusions could be just words to ask the population out of the country.

r
requiemmm 02.06.20

What do you think about this? The topic is now demolished. And so to think, live, while you live, and then the grandfather in the field grenade found, with this grenade to the regional Committee went, he pulled the ring and threw it out the window, the old grandfather, he still!

A
AR3E 02.06.20

Our grandfathers head jelly. And not just grandparents.
Spoiler

G
GG4 02.06.20

Even though up to 50% raise, my 150 thousand a month is enough for all in abundance.

r
rPeBoJL 02.06.20

neighbours muck - soul joy

50GB 02.06.20

Spoiler

i
igrok1232 02.06.20

Dr. shurich
it's funny that you started for the health, there is the VAT, products, and finished for the dead, some GeForce and graphics cards. You che, the graphics card cares about that? I thought you were worried about their own survival, how are you going to live th is. And you look over - worried about that video card for 70 piles will cost 75! What's the difference, what, 70 or 77, or 150 who can afford such cards - at chew ass!

t
the endless misanthropy o 02.06.20

Well, the cost of payroll will decrease, it will be possible to increase wages. Although it will not happen immediately, business first will try to extract profit from the reduced rates of insurance contributions.

m
masha 02.06.20

Dr. shurich
Who is it crowed? Your place is where?

If on, the boat seems to shake. Don't know what will happen next. I watched on Russian TV recently a piece of Special correspondent, he was terrified with how brainwashed.