3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SR3M 02.06.20 08:58 pm

Advise house (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Advise mod on a small house.
Criteria:
1. Not a big size. To hell with these fucking castles and manors.
2. Everything you need for crafting
Well, all)
PS SE Version
25 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik 3D 02.06.20

Leonid Naumets
You come on the nexus looking for a section of the property, and choose any that looks at you.

P
PIRAT69 02.06.20

Baby 3D wrote:
choose any that looks at you
What to do if doesn't?

P
Pupsik 3D 02.06.20

Badfox88
well then,go without a home.

V
Valeriya Rednaya 02.06.20

Suggest estate Bettencort: Alchemy lab, pentagram shower, fireplace, foundry, forge, grindstone, workbench, tanning machine ( in the basement of some gold , honey)on the Outside looks something like this ( there is a small cave with plants ) Is located near Talgarskogo embassies is a sign to move quickly. ( Yes, the estate do not have to pay)

S
SR3M 02.06.20

Baby 3D
The smartest, Yes?

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 02.06.20

Box.
Leonid Naumets
You gave a good answer, what are you complaining about? On the nexus is full of mods that you're too lazy to go and look for?
Or are you the house that is ALREADY in the game? So find in the Internet the list of the houses of Skyrim and find what the problem is? Or you simply ask a question on NG, and then spit the answer?

V

Well, there is a small house Trollstigen ( next companion dog, something like a husky) A;Bedroom,Kitchen,Kuznechihinskiy table, enchantment Table. Here is a screen. ( house is very small )

T
Tdante 02.06.20

On. Coy. Fuck. Mod. ???
Well this is Skyrim, there herthere build a house what you like in three different places. Yes options are not enough, but he's exactly as he wants starter - small, with everything you need. Plus more native games!

E
Eremite_City 02.06.20

Put the Tower of Azura and don't worry...

S
SR3M 02.06.20

Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer
I asked the mod and not the site where they are. If you would need a website, I would have asked.

S
SR3M 02.06.20

Tdante
Valeria Redna
Not really like these three houses. To build something is not working, but they have something....

A

Leonid Naumets
Clearly, the next Alive give me , and I'm too lazy to open the website that is different from PG, and strain your brain because I'm stupid vegetable.
Go-ka you in the ass with such requests, OK?
Why do you have to go at least to the library files on NG and find the right? Here every day for 10-15 mods at least throw to one only Skyrim, just come and look is needed, everything is broken on categories, stop begging! Or you spend your life going to be PG and ask?
People will tell you those houses that they liked, but they are unable to like (by the way already did not like) you, SO FIND a*** MYSELF!
Spoiled my ass!
Why does it burn? Because I met another nerd!

V

Leonid Naumets
Well, building so to speak for everybody,I would Like to know and what you don't like the manor? They are not that great, quite comfortable, many with heavenly forge, they are not as huge as castles. there where things leave and showcases are available.

S
SR3M 02.06.20

Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer
Wow, you bombed it. Mercilessly.
1. What makes you think that I wasn't looking?
2.For SE now not very many good homes in my criteria.
3. Do not insult, just like people.
4. If you want someone to insult, so go out and find someone. Already tired of your brother
5. Now use this mods and it's pretty good. Just wanted to know maybe I missed something interesting.......
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7479/?
IT includes all of my criteria, as well as crafting the asylum......

S
SR3M 02.06.20

Valeria Redna
Well, they have something....Don't know how to Express it.....Awkward or unfinished. It's the whole DLC, but looks worse than many mods. Now stopped the choice on this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7479/?
So then downloaded via the game menu modification, but now can't go to the website of Besedki, so the link on nexus.
If there is interest maybe you'll find a review of it)

S
SR3M 02.06.20

Valeria Redna
Here
About the chest I did not know and all he collected himself)

A

Leonid Naumets
1. What makes you think that I wasn't looking?:
Advise mod on a small house.
Tdante
Valeria Redna
Not really like these three houses. To build something is not working, but they have something....
Here's an example.
3. Do not insult, just like people.
Just because I have not insulted anyone. Generally offend someone is impossible, you can only be offended and I see you are offended. Why? For your words on the Internet mean so much?
4. If you want someone to insult, so go out and find someone.
Why would I do that on the street, if I can my emotions to throw in the Internet and on the street have to be calm? And on the street Politika will simply come and take you to your holiday home. No, better here pobombit.

n
nestrbob 02.06.20

The most compact house .
Spoiler

S
SR3M 02.06.20

nestrbob
Saw tried, not that...

S
STALKER_LEON 02.06.20

Leonid Naumets

Estate snow valley

Спойлерhttp://gamer-mods.ru/load/skyrim_se/doma_lokacii/frostvale_estate_se/159-1-0-4872

Hey, would you like...