3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALEX_Bond. 02.06.20 08:58 pm

Discount up to 40% for the game Tom Clancy\'s Ghost Recon: Wildlands (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Enter the code Ubi30 - 20% discount
Then buy for 100 points U promo code - 20% discount
The discount is valid on any pre order
46 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 02.06.20

Vikingers
Weird. It's Uplay, you need to download and register. He is like the Steam - library, store. In General, you can buy and on the website. Do not understand, then how do you take 20%, if Uplay is no more, there need to have 100 points. Probably something you messed up or didn't understand. Here is a link to Uplay:
Here is a link to приложениеhttps://uplay.ubi.com/
The incentive has no such discounts, and no bonuses, there are sales, it's a personal thing Ubisoft and their applications - Uplay.

F
Fedozzi 02.06.20

Tell me pliz those who already pre-order the yupley, you the game appeared in the library?

C
Cyberpunk666 02.06.20

Fedozzi
appeared that says SOON =)

d
dexonik 02.06.20

We are glad to give you a 30% discount on all items from our catalogue which valid till 20 Jan 2017.

HNY17-BP4N-5QVK-SIRZ-G45R

F
Fedozzi 02.06.20

Cyberpunk666
I thought so, and I have had rainbow six siege)))) in the stories is clearly written purchase ghost recon wildlands

Z
ZeFeRKo 02.06.20

Fedozzi
was pre-order back in December, just 2 days ago came in the library too soon

v
vovastij 02.06.20

Fedozzi
In the client under the Game top-to-have items:favorites , My games, etc.
Select the section My games, it shows all Your games.
The game appeared in the client a few days ago.

F
Fedozzi 02.06.20

ZeFeRKo
vovastij
Yes you are right, the game appeared recently, but still not clear where I got siege.

v
v-hlam 02.06.20

Cheto I didn't work for me
Code writes that at the moment I can't activate
and which you can buy over 100U generally given: This award is not available in your country.
Who knows what nya?

Z
ZeFeRKo 02.06.20

v hlam
юби30 like already ended, and for 100 Hz eyes, I had also written about the impossibility, then as it Respublikos

v
vovastij 02.06.20

Fedozzi wrote:
just still not clear where I got siege.
This game was given away for free like other games from Yubikov, in honor of the 30th anniversary of Ubisoft.

Z
ZeFeRKo 02.06.20

vovastij
ceej didn't give the game a little over a year and she still kept on a good level online, it makes no sense to give

v
vovastij 02.06.20

ZeFeRKo
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege my client and I just didn't buy, but got for free for the same promotion, sometime in the fall.
Or are we talking about different games?

Z
ZeFeRKo 02.06.20

vovastij
most likely the icon after the free weekend, I have so uple 10 icons games available, after the beta tests, and so ceej on юби30 not distributed, of the new games it was possible to obtain division, Stip, dogs 2 and less new CRU

v
vovastij 02.06.20

ZeFeRKo
I have it available for download:

Spoiler

I
Ilya233 02.06.20

Fedozzi
vovastij
Lol. Duck Ubisoft's free next weekend announced

W
WiseNext42 02.06.20

ALEX_Bond.
invalid code

T
Tigrilla1003 02.06.20

There are more options skidon cut in addition to 20% for the jubilee money?

S
Savoty 02.06.20

and tell me where to enter these codes in incentive or Uplay . and here and there this game. and if you can please exactly how and where to put the codes.

f
fomir 02.06.20

Savoty
In Uplai, 100 points for the purchase of 20% discount + code which you can enter at checkout