3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FL123 02.06.20 08:59 pm

RE7.exe discontinuance of the program (Resident Evil 7)

To begin with, I had Windows 7. Why the fuck I bought Resident Evil 7 don't know. In General, I had freezes hard. This problem I solved by reinstalling Windows 7 to Windows 8.1. Most likely on Windows 7 my CPU all it took for svchost. Well, in short, with friezes understood, and here on Windows 8.1 another problem. When in the beginning of the game, still there when you have to enter this house. I will say in short, in this house, the kitchen, huh? I go to the kitchen, and when I leave it and then I just crashes the game. Writes that RE7.exe stopped working, in short sent me. Here I am found a solution to this problem. Again is to reinstall Windows, but Windows 10. Reset I mean. And the departure as it was, and remained. I was safe Go to the attic. I loaded it means. And when you need to climb the stairs, there must continue to receive the MIA with a chainsaw. But not me. I have it stops. Damn, what to do, Covasna? I ofigevayu with this game. Always in trouble with her. Processor AMD A4-5300 APU (SSE 4.1, SSE 4.2), NVIDIA GT 630, 4 GB RAM. The game does not slow down, even nifiga. Already on minimum settings raised, lowered resolution...
28 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 02.06.20

FL123
If not mistaken, the minimum RAM should be 8 gigs, and you have only 4

F
FL123 02.06.20

airstorm
And what you want to say that it crashes because of 4 GB RAM? ))))

T
T2 FLAIR 02.06.20

in General, the game is murky in terms of errors , I got errors , but decided reduction grafone , so it's probably a lack of iron.

F
FL123 02.06.20

Gen.Strickland
I reduced everything. Very weak. 800x600.

T
T2 FLAIR 02.06.20

FL123
Litsuha?
Description of the error have any or just stop working?

D
Daidjer 02.06.20

FL123
Well, your comp is weak, What are you why? Okay, I would have ofigivaet (VIN 7, 3770К, 1070, 16), but I have all the rules, Repack. Everything works like clockwork and the game flies. And I will say that win 7 is the best OS for games.

F
FL123 02.06.20

Gen.Strickland
Yes, litsuha. RE7.exe not running

F
FL123 02.06.20

Daidjer
Weak. And she quits because of this? :D

T
T2 FLAIR 02.06.20

I'm not sure that will help , but try to put the paging file on the 8000Mb

F
FL123 02.06.20

Gen.Strickland
I'll try. But not too sure.

A
Alexandrovitch 02.06.20

I also sent rezik hell

a
airstorm 02.06.20

FL123 wrote:
And what you want to say that it crashes because of 4 GB RAM
It may very well be. I'm specifically not playing this game, so if there's something from the section of bugs / glitches and other programming errors, you prompt the players. My opinion as an electronics engineer and expert on hardware - amount of memory below (as much as half) than stated by the developer in their minimum requirements. This applies to the CPU and the video card, given your configuration, but they are not so below the stated minimum, as the amount of memory. If some process (whether a game or some program) will ask for their needs, so to speak, more memory than you have, then flight or freeze will not keep you waiting ;)
Remember a similar situation with TES 4 Oblivion, for example, when the owners of a minimum of 512 MB was stable crashes to the desktop ;)

F
FL123 02.06.20

Gen.Strickland
Well, Yes. It did not help.

D
Daidjer 02.06.20

airstorm wrote:
the amount of memory below (as much as half) than stated by the developer in their minimum requirements
Yet we must remember that the system is still consuming 1.3-1.5 GB, and remains the 2.7-2.5 GB for the whole game. ))))

F
FL123 02.06.20

Daidjer
When playing 2.1/4.0 . At departure/the game is not changed, not shelter. Nothing happens.

a
airstorm 02.06.20

Daidjer
You're right on all 100!

T
T2 FLAIR 02.06.20

I tried to play on minimum and monitor the load of iron
The result:

operatives 4 Gb is the butt butt , surprisingly the game is still CPU load is very loving, but I think that it is in memory .

F
FL123 02.06.20

Gen.Strickland
Yes, it is. CPU I have always had 100%. But as it turned out, all were loaded by svchost the service and ate 100-200 MB of RAM. To close the service, then the processor became loaded not more than 80% (of course, when I was just standing). The Frisians were gone, but sooner or later opened again. RAM loaded on 70% (This is on Windows 7. And now Windows 10 - here she is loaded up to 50%, most likely because of this and crashes). I agree that 4 GB is very small, but I think it was even run on 2GB of RAM (This can't be right, maybe I dreamt it!). Back to Windows 7 and try to do anything with svchost. Thank you!

a
airstorm 02.06.20

FL123 wrote:
but in my opinion it was even run on 2GB of RAM
Run game is one thing, but that she was without problems, is another. Imagine that the game will be a moment when she will have to change / download / unpack the new location or some action that requires to push in the RAM 4.1 GB of information. Even if the average game is consumed, for example, 3 gig and everything was fine, at the moment when she'll try to throw in a large amount of memory (or unzip in memory), it will crash. I roughly explained, but I think this will be enough.
PS do Not forget the proverb: it is impossible to cram what is impossible :)

d
dutch_diaz 02.06.20

I thought about the game all forgotten)
honestly the game is not interesting they turned out this time.
next worse would be one hundred pounds)