3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
george101 02.06.20 08:59 pm

Help how to solve this problem? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

error(service yubisoft temporarily unavailable,try again later and just below in the red box romeo 20310358...what steps I have taken (the hosts change the settings,the game demolished under the root)I would be very grateful,clambered all forums.complied with the conditions in on and off site,to run,wrote in support,really nobody faced
17 Comments
Sort by:
g
george101 02.06.20

B
BarackKamacho 02.06.20

d
dimonster 02.06.20

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1404304-Server-Maintenance-Thursday-March-10?p=11459470&viewfull=1#post11459470

We are aware of an issue that can prevent PC players from logging into the game.
The issue will be resolved shortly.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

z
zdanu4 02.06.20

so not today there a server update?

_
__DOC__ 02.06.20

zdanu4
less than an hour was prevention.
george101
After that I usually restart the game and go.

I
Ilgiz Habibullin 02.06.20

the same problem
I don't know what to do

L
Lisstoman 02.06.20

george101
Delete the game.

v
var197825 02.06.20

george101
same I like that you can

S
Sergik_80 02.06.20

Damn bought my brother - wanted to play - I have Romeo 20310358 his cartoon showed and Delta .....
How to remove this shit? Or is the server maintenance? Russian tech support is in this game?

I

Sergik_80
no one can help you, already I suffer 3 day, too, the Romeo error, all writing is complete shit, nobody told me the reason, they say to connect directly to the Internet without a router, but I have IPTV STB goes along with the Internet, I can't do the initial wire to cram into a computer without a router, is such a hat, but Tito is not the fact that will help, clambered entire Internet, anywhere the solution is no, all ignore, but the problem is, this is my first game bought from yubikov, hope last, I will return the game 4 Kosar threw just chtol

G
Givemethedust 02.06.20

Ilgiz Khabibullin
in TP Yubisoft or wrote on the forums looking for help?

s
sanysan 02.06.20

Guys, had the same problem, turned off the firewall in Windows and in antivirusnike add the game to exceptions and all earned

I

Givemethedust
Wrote of course, for 4 days no answer

I

sanysan
Thanks, indeed solved the problem, added all of the folder with the game folder yupley, all ekzeshnika in these folders, and the game started!!! Thank you)) as I am not undestanding

G
GraveDim 02.06.20

Yesterday the same problem was repaired with the Romeo error. I have been guilty of anti drweb. 4 days could not go, and on the first day added the game and yupley exception for Weber, and then disabled all services and tried to go, did not help. Yesterday climbed on the antivirus settings and saw that although the game and yupley in the exceptions is, the checkbox for network access is not checked. Put the game and the app full access and was able to go to a division.

A
Alexmsy 02.06.20

magici what's the problem ?

B
Beringer 02.06.20

The server threw an error. It was impossible to go 30 min.