3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bagrat_od 02.06.20 09:00 pm

Pre-order / Special edition / bonus (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

At the time, did not make a pre-order and did not take Special edition. So I must have missed all the possible bonus suits and weapons.
Do you think if I have someone to redeem the codes for these bonuses, or maybe a store will sell separately?
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 02.06.20

Bagrat_od
Bonuses for pre-orders NEVER sold after the games release and this time too will not be.

O
OakSorcerer 02.06.20

I don't think you've lost something. Costumes there and so a lot, like weapons.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 02.06.20

If you really want, can 300 4 to sell ).

H
Haiiro Ookami 02.06.20

I personally costumes for pre-order outwardly, not very much. If we take into account the characteristics of costumes in the game have their counterparts with the same characteristics, and they can be purchased after a few hours of play. So, TC, you haven't lost anything, I think.

F
FallenGhost 02.06.20

Bagrat_od
I did pre-order the regular version, I was given Set tribe Nora (Suit "Time hole", long range bow den, Kit "Trapper Nora").

If you are interested in the characteristics and appearance of the costume and the bow, here:
Spoiler

J
Jesterus 02.06.20

And in the digital Deluxe edition includes Zero Dawn Horizon pre-order bonuses, do you know?

B
Bagrat_od 02.06.20

I - XS. I understand that pre-order gives a set of tribe NORA, for the Deluxe edition Sets KARHU and BANAL.
although the description of the gift set Keeper NORA, this is just what showed on screen Fallen Ghost?

R
Roman Pripisnov 02.06.20

I bought the digital edition and there's a bunch of weapons karha etc. where can I get it ?

P
PRIVA 02.06.20

why are these przekazanie clothes XS! still then change.