3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IrvinRul 02.06.20 09:04 pm

Quint. How to get music from the game? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day, ladies and gentlemen. Today 5 times in a row I listened to the entire OST (original soundtrack) bought me the Witcher 3 (quite a while, for pre-order), but never found quite the talented theme that plays during the game, Quint. Three quarter size, slow such. In g minor. Zimovka main theme - like this: C-Bb/C(C major and bass in b flat)-A/C-Bb/C-Bb/C-A-Gm. If anyone knows how to get music from the distribution of the game - tell me, please! Thanks in advance.
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spartacus7771 02.06.20

On the Internet I Think it will be easier to Find

U
UnItalianoVero 02.06.20

IrvinRul
With your knowledge of music, it is easier to play than the game to get

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 02.06.20

here at PG has posted a full rip of the music from the game

-
-Dismal- 02.06.20

IrvinRul
Percival - The Nightingale - this theme ?)

-here's the music from QUINTA

I
IrvinRul 02.06.20

Vychuchol
I admire Your resourcefulness! track No. 4, which unrelised what I could find on the Internet... Thank you very much!

I
IrvinRul 02.06.20

UnItalianoVero
Duck the fact of the matter is that with the performance it has no problems, and I want to hear is not their own processing, and original. By the way, notice that on the scene the composition of music for games, finally, there are new (at least to me) and very interesting personality. As they say, we see =))

I
IrvinRul 02.06.20

-Dismal-
Thanks for the great work! I wanted a separate MP3 (better, of course, FLAC). Honestly, I was thinking of making the old-fashioned way=)) to Record an outgoing signal while playing Quint in any sequencer and cut interest me=))) But the situation was saved by Mr. Vychuchol, who kindly provided material of interest in a convenient way=))

R
ROMANMAS 02.06.20

http://musicmobi.site/search/%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%B4%D1%8C%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%BA-3-%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%8F-%D0%BE%D1%85%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B0/ here separately))