3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Rykovski 02.06.20 09:04 pm

Do I need to spray the crops? [Is the answer] (Farming Simulator 15)

I bought the AMAZONE ZA-M 1501 And now sprayed after each sowing all this.Do I need it? And does schto at least some sense?
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stalin5014 02.06.20

Of course I noticed that increases the volume of the grains in 1.5-2 times.

V
Vladimir Rykovski 02.06.20

the same unit? I was just confused.that picture in the corner shows the fertilizer for hay.

S
Stalin5014 02.06.20

Yes it is,but the picture is a symbol of fertilizers,but they seem to be necessary soil before planting to fertilize,and after sowing at 2-3 stage of growth sprayer AMAZONE UF 1801.

V

try before sowing .ATP

_
_Grads 02.06.20

Alas, this game in terms of crop fertilizer full otstoy, there is no realism no...
Absolutely everything exactly how and when to fertilize is once raises productivity... you can already ripened culture sprinkle of solid manure, or water with manure, the result will be the same as spraying crops, or by making a fertilizer during treatment before sowing - the game only sees one - at the time of harvest there is at least some fertilizer or not, and all... this is only Valid once per revolution - ie - sprinkled manure, nothing. All four fertilizers are equally valid and more than one time on the field is not valid.
The same Convention is plowing the plow... only need to combine the fields (plowing roads and grass), in any other case, to no avail - plowed or traveled cultivator - there is no difference, can be sown again...

S
Stalin5014 02.06.20

Grads
Yes, unfortunately so in fact the whole system is built on scripts particularly annoying this rectangular when working with fields slightly left-right and these angles could have a few series to work on. By the way has a great game in the same vein, in my opinion with excellent implementation of work with fields http://gamer-info.com/game/agricultural-simulator-2013 but alas with the disgusting lag optimize Mama do not cry.

V

But if fertilizer is to use manure,effect it the same?

S
Snip 02.06.20

Vladimir Rykovski
Yes, absolutely all the same what to fertilize =) And sorry, it would be very good if fertilizer and plushophiles for example to get the result double result, it would be necessary to use all types of fertilizers. And realism would be added, for example, the fact that the first scatter manure, then plow the plow, and then fertilizer, and cultivator, then planting there crops from the sprayer handle. Looks like for some long chains developed refused, and now still than odabrati))

V

The developers did not zakanchival agronomic))).It would have made

B
Benarar 02.06.20

Vladimir Rykovski
Stalin5014
By the way if you rasprashivat manure the crop will be more than using the sprayer

V

Only solid manure or liquid too?Benarar

B
Benarar 02.06.20

Vladimir Rykovski
No difference*)

_
_Grads 02.06.20

Benarar
By the way if you rasprashivat manure the crop will be more than using the sprayer

And from where such information ? Grandma said in the village, or dream ? While this game was not like this... complete Bullshit... scripts in the Studio ;)

B
Benarar 02.06.20

Grads
Hey bullshit,it's all tested by me so if you don't know don't open your mouth!

_
_Grads 02.06.20

Benarar
Yes it can everyone check... specially rechecked... planted a piece - saves, one fertilized, removed, recorded, fertilized others, removed - checked...
On motovskij maps you can adjust the total yield of different crops, but there is no mechanism in the game discerning the fertilizers... what are you able to test do not know... until I noticed that nekropolista only capable of...

B
Benarar 02.06.20

Grads
In FS 15,as in 2013,I personally checked and when manure fertilize and then harvest better and bigger! I don't know how you tested,maybe you have CANCER?

V

Benarar
Don't know, maybe that is wrong, did.But after conducted my experiment showed .
1 field crops chemical variety -harvest 20182 t manure-20702 t
2 field crops chemical variety - harvest 62089т manure-62145т
3 field corn: a variety of chemical-52723т manure-53070t
of course with the manure a little more yield,but that's not what I was expecting.I repeat.I'm not sure what I was doing all right

S
Sekret A 02.06.20

Hmm, interesting question here raised. I was interested because he found that the effect of fertilizers seems to be like a goat...

S
Sekret A 02.06.20

I'll check nothing, with fertilizer and a sprinkler.

S
Sekret A 02.06.20