3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pokakana 02.06.20 09:04 pm

question colsplay (Farming Simulator 15)

Pliz tell me when this mod is it a hindrance when working with the loader ,since there is a right click involved and all the time menu coreplay. Is it possible somehow to disable or reassign the power button colsplay to another ? Google is not banned in everything not found
6 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Grads 02.06.20

Pokakana
When you open kursela, in the Additional options click on the first line, then a particular means of transportation will not continue to respond to a right click, only Ctrl-Delete to open kursela.

Spoiler

P
Pokakana 02.06.20

Thank you very much
you can still, then, little question ?!
on the combine when assembling the corn trailer, the rear of the trailer BUT can't hire a worker, unhooks -can
to collect the corn just to turn on the processor and to prescribe to him kursplan tractor-trailer ?
mod autocombine couple in my claws does not work, the employee goes and then abruptly gets up and all

_
_Grads 02.06.20

Yes, the silage harvester can be activated only with the use of coreplay in transportation, or transportation should manage himself. Never really corn chaff is not removed, because enough straw and grass for silage. And not a sin to go silence trailer. A lot of scripts in one map, and kursela and cars, GPS, followme. Probably something, yeah zaglyuchit.

e
e13geni4 02.06.20

_Grads
In later releases, the FS-15 Gold Edition the employee copes with the silage harvester and you can hire it ! ( Used to do this was not ) the Car, where the chaff is discharged from the combine, prescribe kursela to BGA, and they work fine for a couple without my participation !!

e
e13geni4 02.06.20

Speaking of corn chaff .
Here are the calculations:
Westbridge, box # 17, 6.6 ha ( medium level )
collected broken rice ( of the maize ) 680,633 t multiplied by 1600 ( original price silo ) = 1.083.013 Euro
Same field :
collected wheat 158, 6 t multiplied by 609 = 96.587 Euro
collected straw chaff 329,7 t multiplied by 1600 = 528.000 €
Total wheat + chaff under the straw = 624.587 Euro
Now compare with corn and see the obvious difference !! :-)

Z
Zhidkov Ivan 02.06.20

Guys tell me! When kursplan recorded a large number of routes the game crashes, re-enter all the routes are removed, new more are not saved when you exit the game are removed again.