3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaximShuvaev 02.06.20 09:05 pm

Utopic not lomaetsya (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all. Recently started playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and immediately put the death. I need to make a swallow. I kind of got everything, but lacks one more component... brain utopa. When killing creatures data , I cannot check them to get loot. I killed a few, but nothing came of it... the dealers to buy nothing found. What is it? Thank you.
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaximShuvaev 02.06.20

KioSoffi
at first I just off the coast was running and found ate ate one. Killed, nothing. I thought and thought and ran to the swamps. There are more of them and I killed 3. And as all of them are not able to check. I thought that glitch everywhere. But no... they kill dogs, they could lutut...

A
ABRAScovyy 02.06.20

MaximShuvaev
For utoptsev not always give something. For example, from 5 killed utoptsev often given to polucat only one or two. But understand you have to do no one lucetta? If anyone can't polotti, then surely this is a mistake. I noticed that utoptsev standing in the water knee-deep will never lutaud.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 02.06.20

Like in Velenje at the right Bank, where the river, utoptsev much, or keep going through the swamp (around the witches) to run, there is also a lot, every 15-20 meters from the water out.
The same happens sometimes that loot rarely drops, but still it falls. Keep it up, and it will appear.

M
MaximShuvaev 02.06.20

Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer
thank you, I hope and beat, beat...!!

M
MaximShuvaev 02.06.20

Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer
still I tried... like some will lutaud, but only the language of utopa(( I have two days on the same kV sitting

G
Galinka. 02.06.20

Brains utoptsev rare play on pain and suffering and about 10-15 utoptsev can only appear one.

M
MaximShuvaev 02.06.20

Galinka.2401
then it's horrible.. as utopy strong and I even two to kill and sweat...

F
Fei Fong 02.06.20

MaximShuvaev
Utoptsev is trash compared to spiders and boars from DLS.. I don't even know what Rand turned you down. I personally at the 1st passage were naletal from ear to ear.. run through the characters? especially that close to the water on the banks. there utoptsev count.. just rock oil peon and I broth some supposedly water Baba or akimi.. nothing complex with them))

M
MaximShuvaev 02.06.20

Fei Fong
I wrote that play in the death ))

F
Fei Fong 02.06.20

MaximShuvaev
bro et I said nothing. I'm relic 80+ LVL when the Hera I 74лв) enabled autolevels and also in death... and at a meeting utoptsev they are killed with 2-3 hits..

B
Bupycop 02.06.20

MaximShuvaev
Alternatively, put 2 fashion, autoloot, it automatically collects loot after killing enemies and the second Incresed loot treasure, increases the number vypadenii items from monsters, because after a few playthroughs, not once encountered any problems when of the rare monsters don't fall the right ingredients, in the beginning of the game, it's the same brain utoptsev or Gol heart, liver Troll and all that sort of thing.

F
Fei Fong 02.06.20

Bupycop
with mods wimps play))

B
Bupycop 02.06.20

Fei Fong
Well, for the eighth passage, I want to bring something new, and to collect every blade of grass and looting every box, I'm tired, because there are such a fashion that eliminates routine and boring lessons, during the first few playthroughs, I certainly did not use the mod and investigated all 110%! And so, fashion for the most part, are improving the graphics and different effects.

F
Fei Fong 02.06.20

Bupycop
8му to the passage? cool dude)))))

A
ABRAScovyy 02.06.20

MaximShuvaev wrote:
I wrote that play in the death ))
Hmm, the level of death is not what it was in the second Witcher. Virtually no strong opponents at this level and the game goes on one breath.

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.06.20

In this game is some obscure problem with the components.I at first long searched for a swallow the grass.And I'm still not clear what the pens need to fire arrows,although I have all sorts of birds not a few slashed them.Can't find krasnolutska nails touchstone.Alcohol for a White Gull I in Ochsenfurt bought.Recipe for Moon Dust also bought a single herbalist.He also has some useful recipes bought.But if you do not buy them immediately,they will disappear when you re coming to him.The complexity of the DEATH.

MaximShuvaev
If I remember correctly,you need to Velen.Have utoptsev on the banks have shmonat,not in the swamps.Loot,indeed,not all utoptsev taken.When a lot of knackery or other creatures,too, not all can be removed.Not even all people can be collected.In Velenje on one side many bandits.I have not all dropped out bags

F
Fei Fong 02.06.20

[Denis]
alcohol for a white Seagull bar (tavern)
here is the paint thinner or the paint and resources of rare species of relict brown. like the Rubis and so where to sell? don't know? at present herbalists and witch too dumb..

T
Towelie75 02.06.20

Fei Fong
REBIS, vitriol, etc. crafted alchemy recipes in their crafting of Gremista on Skellige. And they only Toussainte.

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.06.20

Fei Fong
Some relics,like,Rebeca needed a White Seagull.I do it before the fight with the Wild Hunt created during the preparation for the battle.Remember,we need was a Great Thunder and a Great Swallow.But about himself REBIS did not really say.Like,I can create it.And components as for got,I don't know.But the most interesting,if not White Gulls,Great Thunder and Swallow continue to appear after meditation