3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dima Demchuk 02.06.20 09:06 pm

\"Crazy\" ladder all games

Hi SW.Friends!
Lately began to strain the fact that in every game ladders just crazy, THEY're EVERYWHERE! Yes, not only will they still twinkle, as much as my eyes hurt!
Card GT630

Of course it is clear that ladders are everywhere...never saw the console and came to the other in GTA 5 to cut on the box 360, it's worse, and he said he was fine (Supposedly he doesn't see these ladders)
Here is a video from the same problem as me
Spoiler

The most disgusting is that between objects if they are located close to each other, going between objects ( in csgo for example, between 2 different textures , but they are similar).It is actually in the 0.1 millimetre between them to receive the white stripe (In minecraft this is particularly evident, there's just horror)

Whether it is associated with the software ? (DirectX crashing or bugs, video driver, etc)
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
DozoRRR 02.06.20

Dima Demchuk
Sparka to help, if it not helps check what mode the card is in the driver, go to NVIDIA panel, set all default

D
Dima Demchuk 02.06.20

DozoRRR
Fumbled there and cheto stumble, anyways white stripes between textures missing, but the ladder has not disappeared, the driver put everything on the quality and adjustment was porubal everywhere.
In the games and maximum smoothing, and still hurts the eyes (in Alien Isolation for example)
Is there anywhere else?

M
MunchkiN 616 02.06.20

as it is, games such that they on the joints why do we create what light pixely.
but more like that monitor so bad. try to draw in MS drink line with a pencil. if you see pixely where you sit is a bad monitor.
no antialiasing in all games working from the driver
voschem do so. nvida is, in short, this thing (can't remember what it's called) vykruchivatsya tibya permission should be 3000х2000 something about. if this pokajite little vrubayte in-game msaa txaa x4 x8 latest Soaps mylinea.
ische is in the driver tab such as antialiasing alpha textures of leaf type and mesh just in case.
if this all ische little skachivaetsya will sweet FKH there is Sedir type mlaa. Vashem he can also smartly lather.
just 630 will whistle to blow up the capacitors and go into orbit.

D
Dima Demchuk 02.06.20

MunchkiN 616
I mean if this is all done then the card will fly?

D
Dima Demchuk 02.06.20

MunchkiN 616
Painted, or what kind of nope this
Why would I remove the permission? How does it affect the ladder?

M
MunchkiN 616 02.06.20

Dima Demchuk
deteriorate it is unlikely but the fps slides to his knees.
small pitch test
Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
find the ladder on these screenshots expanding them 100% scale on your monitor. (like Goglev chrome and Opera it does if you open the image in a new tab) podskazka that where the screens 720 is netbook and there are minimum quality antialiasing. where the last ship maximum Koroma zoom zoom render up to 4K.
if you always take the stairs so something is fishy with the screen. if not all the problems are with the graphics driver.

D
Dima Demchuk 02.06.20

MunchkiN 616
In the first screenshot there
On the second no
On the third no
On the fifth no
On the sixth there
On the seventh no
On the eighth no

I'll try to reinstall drivers

D
Dima Demchuk 02.06.20

MunchkiN 616
On new wood Poleski count.artifacts :( Tried the last 3 versions, all the same, in General rolled back....

Now what to do?

M
MunchkiN 616 02.06.20

Dima Demchuk
shelter and roll.
I have a driver this time vach of dogs to work if.
don't remember if I updated them under as - unity
and so when someone wrote in the times фаркрай4 about artefakto - problems with the wood. if another processor I3 - 2xxx i5 - 2xxx i7 then I think the problem may curve installing and running the graphics core. while I the hypothesis is not confirmed.
there are also of the opinion that the driver disables the smoothing of this map TC schtaet she entry level.
alternatively, you can try to find the driver on the 12-13th year and try to use it later without installing Ivors of expires.

D
Denxxx 777 02.06.20

MunchkiN 616
So I have the same far all seems to float though and detail the whole twist..

I
Ilya Sochinskiy 02.06.20

MunchkiN 616
I have the ladder current to the first, the rest no.

N
N0NAKK 02.06.20

Dima Demchuk
Also there are bands at the facilities, thought the new vidyuhi artefact, but it turned out that the old same garbage, by the way, in some games lanes are removed by disabling tessellation