3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SS44 02.06.20 09:06 pm

Through the inclusion of time(((

People , had anyone the problem of full inclusion of computer strictly through time? That is, include everything revolves , and a signal to the monitor\TV no. Do a restart - everything is fine. Settings mother of resetb does not change. Wire HDMI and DP standards.
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez Ramirez 02.06.20

Capacitors on the mother for vaduthala would not hurt to check. And so the information is almost there.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 02.06.20

SS44 wrote:
include everything revolves , and a signal to the monitor\telly no
It is. Stood a weak power supply, changed well and began to run. This behavior can still be caused by faulty RAM or strap sdhsaa battery-cmos.

S
SS44 02.06.20

Damn , that's only should write about the problem and the computer began to turn on normally))) On the power supply (700ватт) and memory somehow can't think they are the new components of 2016. The memory tests.
PS Thank you about the battery that I forgot to do , and she Hz. how many years...

G
Get Ohotnik 02.06.20

It's hard to say, maybe the motherboard is dying and sees at the start of the processor or the RAM. If even BIOS doesn't start, that's what Mamma, you can of course check the battery, but this is a dead issue

N
N0NAKK 02.06.20

SS44
I had so after buying a new video card solved the problem by disabling fast boot Windows