3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jay C 03.06.20 02:45 pm

Gamepad (Forza Horizon 3)

Thread who is playing the PC version on the controller ? Is there a way to make it through the emulsion controller 360 ?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
SanSanZ 03.06.20

Jay C
My SPEEDLINK Xeox Pro Analog everything works as it should, with vibration. Another not too expensive Logitech Gamepad F310 - no problem. But emulator this gamepad is not needed. And what model do you have ?

J
Jay C 03.06.20

SanSanZ
Logitech Dual Action Gamepad

A
ARESTARH 03.06.20

I have earned only through Xpadder

v
vvvjust 03.06.20

pad from X1 works fine)

z
zvo 03.06.20

Guys. Better to take the latest revision of the controller from Juan. Thanks to Bluetooth, catches great, and the delay is not perceptible. And with the new vibromechanical in the trigger so all feeling great in Forze.

i
iTransAm 03.06.20

I have a Logitech Rumblepad 2 is not working in Bethke Horizon 3 and 6 Apex Motorsport, who knows why? Does the game not support it completely? Information generally can not find the controller all satisfied, do not want to buy another of these games, the buttons to play is not an option so while and bought Horizon 3, with Rumbledom trying to understand.

a
alexandersuperman09 03.06.20

Logitech F510 in the demo works fine.

m
murkalolita 03.06.20

Logitech F710 works almost perfectly, sometimes lost control for 2-3 seconds, if the controller is turned off.

h
havok007 03.06.20

the incidence without xinput with this emulator works,instructions on how to put in the archive
https://github.com/Stents-/XOutput/releases
the buttons in the settings so appointed:
Spoiler

N
Nemesis7 03.06.20

havok007
Thank you, buddy! Really really helped, and then do some nonsense: the game from Microsoft stupidly does not see the controller from Microsoft)))

t
tresherx 03.06.20

Joy XOutput sort of undecided, but it works hope you understand