3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Gwynbleidd- 03.06.20 02:45 pm

The game on PC through TV?

Hello!

There is one question. I've always played on PC using the monitor. But I have a FullHD TV. Because of this, I want to ask: can I connect my PC to the telly and actually play? Of course, if the PC is a normal graphics card (970 or r9 380x first GeForce). Would comfortable gaming-type games on the console?
20 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 03.06.20

-Gwynbleidd-
-Gwynbleidd wrote:
can I connect my PC to the telly and actually play?
Of course, you can - the TV needs to be the necessary connector to connect, but how comfortable will gaming - it depends on PC performance.

-
-SK.art- 03.06.20

-Gwynbleidd-
no problem - buy an HDMI cable (on modern video cards, usually this connector is present) and connect the TV. And play on health.
I've been using the TV as a second monitor. However, I have not played on it, more use for watching movie from PC, and net surfing, lounging on the couch with a wireless mouse))

A
Agat7 03.06.20

So play the last 5 years, pull up to the TV via hdmi and everything in Sonya chopped so that in a PC game.

S
STALKER_LEON 03.06.20

What video card and what TV? On specific :)
Question with maximum information is the most accurate answer...

M
MunchkiN 616 03.06.20

using any cord I have for TV VGA DVI sdimi.
resolution full the BH TV and the BH full monitor

V
Viktor Lazorev 03.06.20

50 inch sony. During the year, normal flight. HDMI cable longer only to find you need:)

-
-Gwynbleidd- 03.06.20

STALKER_LEON
TV bought a few years ago abroad, Blaupunkt, 81 see 50 Hz (in principle, nothing special). Graphics card - GeForce 970 (or Radeon 380x)

S
STALKER_LEON 03.06.20

-Gwynbleidd-
As I understand, TV 32 (81 cm) inches, and it has a HDMI input. What's the problem?
PS: Google told me that he had a 720p, i.e., the picture quality may differ From your monitor... which nobody knows...

-
-Gwynbleidd- 03.06.20

STALKER_LEON
monitor LG E2341T. Not bad, but I wanted to try TV

S
SkEwReK 03.06.20

I requested not so long ago, I bought Ali cable (8 meters) the PC is far away) 10 wines, then click start plus (R) and choose how best to expand or projected onto...not all games rules are transferred to the TV... and all on the computer in terms of fps go for it))

S
STALKER_LEON 03.06.20

Your Monica 1920x1080 resolution at 23
And the TV is 1366x768 with 32
Ie, the picture may not be as clear as on the monitor, but still if there is a HDMI cord, try and see with your own eyes :)

-
-Gwynbleidd- 03.06.20

STALKER_LEON
Well, thank you!

S
STALKER_LEON 03.06.20

-Gwynbleidd-
So, what video card?
970 GeForce (or Radeon 380x)
It is in stock or want to buy?

-
-Gwynbleidd- 03.06.20

Going to buy 970 first GeForce and have b\Radeon 380x.

T
Timur Asailov 03.06.20

Have the experience playing on the 55 inch TV in fullhd:
1. the performance will be the same in one resolution, and do not care about the size , let it be the monitor or the TV.
2. The TV has a higher latency, is not likely to notice unless you folder nagibatorov in some sort of competitive game like contra or battle...
3. Even at the same resolution you will see the difference in displaying the picture. That is a 1080p 24 inch will look much sharper than 1080p at 40 inches. But there's a plus in a bigger screen !

So let's dare...

ps. Forgot to clarify that the PC and the TV need to connect to the port (hdmi) that supports it connect the PC, it is required that the mouse behaved adequate, that is moved with a sharp movement that is sharply, but smoothly (in games like fps very much ). Of course my TV is not new, so in theory you could all support, but I personally have only one, and at the same time, when connecting it is necessary to forcibly change the source from HDMI to the PC !

S
STALKER_LEON 03.06.20

-Gwynbleidd-
10 min. swept through the tests and asked around friends. 970 is a bit better than the 380x.
But I also thought about buying a 970-Oh, but on second thought took 1060 (though 3 Gb) and not a bit sorry...

s
saa0891 03.06.20

STALKER_LEON wrote:
(though 3 Gb) and not a bit sorry...
Better to be added and bought with 6гигами,and so you are still ahead,although if you play in 720p it is possible 3гигов last for a long time.

f
fog666666 03.06.20

Card nvidia . In the settings is a clone.no problems at all everything is perfect.

S
STALKER_LEON 03.06.20

saa0891
I really wanted a 6 gig, but the s/n I have Niagan + family, so grabbed what turned out...

r
rPeBoJL 03.06.20