3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EzhikSerezhik 05.09.19 01:15 pm

Absolute evil

Hello. Perhaps (or rather anyone) this topic has already surfaced, but, perhaps, repeat it.
Advise games which you can play for evil, masters of evil etc evil. ABSOLUTE AND PURE. Type overlord, dangan kipers, of the Empire.... Where do evil and devilish, so HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!
waiting for options)
12 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZiZu Zankercu 05.09.19

old stratezhka black and white, or play for the devil or for God.

P
Pyanyy skazochnik 05.09.19

Evil genius

S
Samyy Schastlivyy 05.09.19

Ericeric
Lucius and Lucius 2 for example

E
EzhikSerezhik 05.09.19

The drunk storyteller
Found it to create themes on the forum. Funny thing, a lot of parodies to be found. Long understood, maybe a little to move like an evil genius. Stupid to steal money and all.

E
EzhikSerezhik 05.09.19

ZiZu Zankercu
Well, a controversial option. There can be, and to be kind, and kind is much simpler than angry. I'm talking about PURE EVIL. without the right choice. Type dungeons

g
grafonoman 05.09.19

every game on kanalah

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 05.09.19

Prototype

M
MasterCross 05.09.19

DmC Devil May Cry
Star Wars.The Force Unleashed 2

t
tratata i ololo 05.09.19

jeepers creepers: the game

K
KPOT1987 05.09.19

Plague inc, where even angrier.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 05.09.19

Ericeric
painkiller, dismemberment everything..

T
Tiger Goose 05.09.19

I advise you to play Enclave. Present as a Bright campaign for Good and Dark for Evil campaign. The game is a fantasy action game with multiple playable characters. Then, in 2003, the graphics seemed just gorgeous, and the gameplay is interesting. But now the game looks more than decent, and the gameplay is not boring. Enclave can be bought for 129 rubles on Steam and GOG.com. In GOG.com on top of all available official Russian localization from"Akella.