3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Smirnov 221 03.06.20 02:49 pm

Gamepad or keyboard? What is more convenient to play? (For Honor)

Which device is easier to play mm?
32 Comments
Sort by:
z
zamutil 03.06.20

well, to me that's the clave, but in General I think it depends on where you started to play it, because logically I understand that the controller must be camporee to play it, but after Claudia not accustomed to, and to relearn hunting. So that those who still have not played it, not start from the controller

s
seravr 03.06.20

Started to play the claves, but after the workout switched to a gamepad, to control the Desk of the hero with one finger is easier and faster than the whole brush.

s
seravr 03.06.20

DGI_GurdinkA
I was too wild delay, even on the desktop it was impossible to work, it is not thought to put the setting of the TV mode of the screen:games, and all the delays at all.

N
Noken. 03.06.20

Strangely, that did not kindle holivar between the pitch and console, the course on the gamepad, but if you play the mouse that you have to play very sensitively with Sensoy to stand did not change at the slightest movement of the mouse.

N
Noken. 03.06.20

DGI_GurdinkA
These delays you will never see in this game, and indeed the problem is too much exaggerated... If you are noob and don't want to learn anything and to train you there is no delay won't help neither 1 nor MS 0.00001 MS, I have a monitor with 6 MS zadankai, don't see any problems, I'm not saying that I superregenerator, but all turns out... And to hit and to parry, and Dodge, but with the feints I'm not friends, and don't know how to use them )) is written as E to cancel the attack but odd is not canceled (Play berserk)

M
Modrin555 03.06.20

Noken.
There at the abolition of the PTS small window and the current to strong impact,that is, press strong punch and from E,a little delay and everything,just to get used to it it is necessary.Works as a replacement for the Dodge using E.
Generally replacement and feints are the only mechanics that I can't,but the enemies often use it:)

N
Noken. 03.06.20

Modrin555
Oh, thanks clearing that up) going to practice)) I Love yubiki small Windows.

B
BOJIK_CEPbIu 03.06.20

Playing on mouse and keyboard is, well, how to say play, learn,
to recapture the mouse of course does not always work, not used sometimes it's easier to do a Dodge to the side
Although there is a joystick X box, but I and the joysticks are not used, do not consolers haven..
Probably need a long time to train

M
Modrin555 03.06.20

BOJIK_CEPbIu
All the matter in the habit,I have report throw in the fact that I often protected from the mill:(
I thought,at they lit,and there is cheats on parry,block from shock and protection from mill.

B
BOJIK_CEPbIu 03.06.20

Modrin555
Wow, already cheats...

D
DGI_GurdinkA 03.06.20

Noken.
about the ping you just tell everyone?)

z
zEmberg 03.06.20

definitely pad