3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skilldex 03.06.20 02:49 pm

Solution of NAT. (For Honor)

Download the OpenVPN GUI with of. site for 32-bit and 64 cue, respectively. Then, on the website http://ww.w.vpngate.net/en/ (Remove the dot between the www) to find the nearest host in Russia. Download it. Then the file you downloaded you need to throw in a config folder in the installation folder of the OpenVPN GUI.

Spoiler

Launch the program itself. Down in the taskbar you should see a gray monitor. Click on it right mouse button and choose the file you threw in the Config folder

Spoiler

Will the connection to the host. When the connection is successful, you will be shown an appropriate message.

Spoiler

You know, it's a chore and difficult, but worth it. I don't help any one of a variety of tips. Even thought to buy a dedicated static IP for this, but that program saved me. Red my NAT was green. Immediately began to connect to other players, not just bots) write a Review who helped.
47 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 03.06.20

Firstly,it is a program to change IP,VPN tobish.
Secondly,on this website free certificates for everyone to ping you'll have Mama do not cry,there is clearly not one person uses it.
So stuffing

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 03.06.20

not helped as it was yellow and stayed in the seizure of territories not prisoedinyaetsya

t
tigr1983 03.06.20

And you have stepped in quickly ? there is a connection but nothing happens.

A
Aips95 03.06.20

Skilldex
Ping the idea will be huge. I myself still your NAT is not seen (me jubilee was disappointed that after the beta the game had to swing).
Damn it, red. The PTA was green. Is this feature yet to try to cut down the firewall to go to Internet without modem.
Upd. No modem in the modem settings you've opened the right ports (as it turned out there is no version open all), now Nat green. However, after reboot the modem they again closed, though, and says that open. Occasionally have to go into settings and just changing the parameters press the button save. Then work.

t
tigr1983 03.06.20

Not connected, there is an endless connection(

t
tigr1983 03.06.20

connected,but nat remained red(

L
Lion_47 03.06.20

Love delve. Make your ip address static, otherwise you ip address will randomly change. Then find the item dmz and enter there the ip address you chose(static). After that, if nat turns green, then play with a tambourine makes no sense. I'm 4 hours sitting on my modem, tried everything, but nothing helped. Took the other router, more than all, the easiest way to help immediately. The easiest way is dmz.

t
taunsend 03.06.20

Contact your support provider with the question of why You're having problems with NAT in this game.
Further, if the provider does not correct the problem, change the provider, if, of course, have a choice.

G
Garr1an 03.06.20

In General, you guys helped me only one way, which seems terribly simple. My IP is not static, in General, opened ports, DMZ included, and so on, nothing helped. Restarted the modem(not a button from the power outlet for 5-10 seconds. TK click the IPS does not change), and voila, NAT was green. I recommend still to score in the router such as UPD 3074 and 3075. As well as TCP 14000-14043. Just in case of TK, it might also affected. But 443 and 80 open is not advised because someone wrote that it would be suicide :D
Good luck to everyone!

L
Lion_47 03.06.20

Did nat just green. Can you explain in detail if anyone is interested. Maybe someone will help.

z
zamutil 03.06.20

Lion_47
tell me how, I've tried everything, all ports which can be opened, DMZ included, that does not help, still the yellow dog is

i
iz0tope 03.06.20

And unless NAT can't be changed in sistemih router? Why such complexity?

A
Aips95 03.06.20

iz0tope
NAT - assessment of the availability of ports, not a change. Either available or not.

L
Lion_47 03.06.20

zamutil
To begin to understand. You have a modem or direct connection via fiber optics?

z
zamutil 03.06.20

Lion_47
the router,from the router for the PC cord

L
Lion_47 03.06.20

zamutil
Clear. Know how to set ip address?

K
KlausBarbie 03.06.20

Yes you pick your ranting. Sometimes the provider you ports conceals. If the provider is closed , you will any VPN will not open ports. You need to buy will be what they call white address ... Although it is nonsense and extortion.. at the same Rostelecom gpone grey addresses but everything is solved by opening the DMZ on the Ip of the PC.

L
Lion_47 03.06.20

KlausBarbie
he giltay nat, so most likely will work with the settings

z
zamutil 03.06.20

Lion_47
mmm not quite understand, you mean DMZ?

L
Lion_47 03.06.20

zamutil
No, what you did with the router settings get. Dmz, ports in the virtual server trigere. If through a router doing ip to static, too, get that and save that.