3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Kalyadin 03.06.20 02:50 pm

Does not change the voice acting in the game settings (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

the game was purchased in Uplay written the game has a Russian voice so I have it in English in the settings does not change the voice in any way
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadONYX 03.06.20

Andrew Kalyadin
Weird. And when you have established which language is articulated set ?
Maybe just Russian localization you did not set

v
v-hlam 03.06.20

Andrew Kalyadin
The first time run the game
Then you ask what language the text is in the game and the second question is also about the sound

J
Just-Name 03.06.20

v hlam
The problem was me and two of my friends! We have established and the beta and the full version, the game just does not give the choice at Russian voice-over, English and Russian subtitles.Reinstallation does not help.
Andrew Kalyadin
Long suffered and in the end, we helped these steps:
1) Run Uplay in the settings to turn off sync with cloud saves then delete the game.
2)Open the folder where you installed Uplay to find the folder gamesavе delete the contents (NOTE the saves to the other games that you have Uplay is also deleted so it is better to copy to the thread!)
3) Reinstall Uplay and re-download the game, run the game to check whether Russian language,then you can enable uplay back sinhronizaciju and play on!
BUT this method helped only me and one for my friend and the second friend is not (although it may th something is not properly done) will wait for a response from the ubisoft support

d
dan-lih 03.06.20

I myself have a problem with that in the language settings (in the game) is the language and voice in front of him is empty of anything I wrote support but no answer for the third day there, and because of Adik-e only save lost

d
dan-lih 03.06.20

sorry Adik, I got a little excited in the wrong folder saves threw

d
dan-lih 03.06.20

Adik-rus
help and

J
Just-Name 03.06.20

dan-lih
Than to help that? I wrote how I fixed helped me,if not then you izvenyayus I'm not help you can .call tech support or write to the online support I think they should tell how to fix

d
dan-lih 03.06.20

support treated for 6 days waiting for an answer
in the forums I read it said:
Try to download torrent a file folder sounddata,it has the localization files, and then replace in the game.Just do not know will help or not,but worth a try.
yadi.sk/d/LzguFKdQ3FeaYU
It's not pirates,and license image of the game. So modders don't Agilis

I found

Here at random decided the question for themselves, the path to the game must be in Latin!! My folder was in Cyrillic one, once renamed, the game immediately had the opportunity to change the voice!! Only had to do the test files!