3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devilor 17.10.19 02:40 am

Best one-handed sword (Code Vein)

Getting the best one handed sword in the game video gaydick:
Spoiler
13 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lobo 17.10.19

As for me this sword is not luchshy but a matter of taste as they say

D
Ded MastDay 17.10.19

I'd say it's the best of odnorukij with fast museom, which you can get early in the game, then of course it will be better.

S
Stanislavich 17.10.19

I would add that the Executioner (Sword Jack) much nicer - it's much faster, has better combos, consumes less stamina, but the damage sags quite a bit, thus, realizes himself in good builds based on dexterity.
But the Sword Louis is analog, which is 2 mass units easier. The whole joke is that these 2 units often allow for better maneuverability than with a Sword Louis. At the same time as I note that its counterpart is not much sags in damage.
And there's Machete, which is the damage of 22-25% is better, Yes, it is slower, but he stunlock effect above. Well, the absorption of Ichor a little higher.
In the end, if we consider one-handed swords, then I would do the choice between the Executioner, Machete, and is similar to the sword Louis.

D
Ded MastDay 17.10.19

Stanislavich
Only catch is that the sword Louis we received in the beginning of the game, and the Executioner Jack only at the end.

S
Stanislavich 17.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
And the biggest problem is that without getting Heimdale, one-handed swords of little use, and greatly inferior to that of the halberds that PSAM xD

D
Ded MastDay 17.10.19

Stanislavich
Stanislavich wrote:
one-handed swords of little use
At the locations themselves quite smartly, you can make out the mobs with 3-4 fast strokes, plus odnorodnymi and light veils, it is possible to achieve constant high manoeuvrability, without the need bapat acceleration ichor. I, for example effortlessly with a sword Louis +10 cleared the entire location of the headquarters of the government without a partner. But against bosses, Yes, agnolucci not very effective, as the window for strikes is very small, and need nagamit as much as possible in the first phase.

S
Stanislavich 17.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
Yes they are and the locations is not effective. I don't really understand how odnorukij, with no stunning ability, no balance on the character and low protection, or to oppose 6 mobs, 2 of which knight, one protected by a shield, the other with a halberd.
Then, as UGS may from one skill to carry weak mobs and leave the knight in 1 hit.
In my case, I can pass a caster than a sword as caster attacks from a distance and he has Oehi.

D
Ded MastDay 17.10.19

Stanislavich
Stanislavich wrote:
how can odnorukij, with no stunning ability, no balance on the character and low protection, or to oppose 6 mobs
))) And do not need agrit themselves to the crowd and exchanged. All quietly submitted one at a time, lytsar, lytsar - Backstab)))
PS. Why would I stop them? If they die sooner than have time to wipe?

S
Stanislavich 17.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
Well so, getting one is not passing locations. and suffering.
With the knights with their hitboxes General sadness, that is Becici, there was an episode when he was 1 knight with shield, I him again 6 tried Becici to deliver 0 results.
In the narrow corridors there are problems with the hitboxes. For bakeca - you need some distance to target, conventionally, 1.5 meter (suspended). if you do not have this distance, then Becici cannot be delivered. If 3 meters are (conditionally) that bakici the same cannot be delivered.

D
Ded MastDay 17.10.19

Stanislavich
Stanislavich wrote:
Well so, getting one is not passing locations. and suffering.
All soulsi so traversed. Boevka and Locke on one target is not calculated against the crowd.
Stanislavich wrote:
For bakeca - you need some distance to target, conventionally, 1.5 meter (suspended). if you do not have this distance, then Becici cannot be delivered.
Nonsense, I put Backstab Jeroham standing in the emphasis ass to the wall. But if didn't work back then with high maneuverability,not a problem to Dodge the attack, why not do it under normal and even lower.

S
Stanislavich 17.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
But this does not negate the problems with bacicaly. I do like that knight in the face Becici set. Not in the side, namely in the face. And Jeroham that the wall stand. I how many did not try - is not bakici(
Soulsi without Loka are usually played, there are problems with a group of enemies present. Well, there are groups of enemies medium\large is not seen. Mostly group stuff, whereas in KV the majority of groups are in the active medium 1-2 mobs.

D
Ded MastDay 17.10.19

Stanislavich
Stanislavich wrote:
But this does not negate the problems with bacicaly.
The problem is not only with backstabby, and even with the hitboxes, but that doesn't make the game for the trickster is useless, whichever the style familiar.
Stanislavich wrote:
Soulsi without Loka are usually played
Usually? Yes, some individuals certainly are soulsa without Loka goal, but it's the exception, not the norm.

S
Stanislavich 17.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
Performance sweep locations trickster, playing through one handed sword much inferior to the game through the halberd, slick. If you're playing solo.
And in my case, much inferior to the trickster - the enforcer, as he has Psy\Hammers and Axe of destruction