3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ADEJAVHEI PARNIHA 03.06.20 02:50 pm

Firearms. What do you think? (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

The game will be firearms : pistols , muskets. Your opinion is the game will be interesniy idea or will it ruin the game?
72 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Ryzhkov 03.06.20

It seems to me that firearms will be on the same level with any other ranged weapon,and can completely replace bows and crossbows.I personally never liked in these games small arms,I'm a fan of swords and axes.Especially in Risen 2 will be a new,improved combat system,so many players firearms will be a party.Don't want so the game became a shooter

A
ADEJAVHEI PARNIHA 03.06.20

In the first part I also notenjoyed onion and arbaleta it for lyuiteley. Well, the truth nehotelos shtob risna has become as a shooter.

B
Booffi 03.06.20

Well, as you have to diversify the game and added a firearm, can someone deems it necessary

K
Kildem 03.06.20

There is a setting in General has changed to a pirate theme. I honestly, not really liked it.

A
ADEJAVHEI PARNIHA 03.06.20

I love it too much , I'm more nravitsa about ricera

D
Dmitriy Ryzhkov 03.06.20

When the first risen I at many forums read the posts of type:Blah...They again made Gothic!!! or the Fourth time the same thing That developed and come up with new chips so that we did not write

S
Serze 03.06.20

Yes,firearms no ice,the atmosphere will be quite different.Let's see,we'll see.

K
Kildem 03.06.20

Yes, new chips is good. And I hope changing the setting will change for the better.

t
tabak96 03.06.20

I like this idea(firearms)In the first Resene crossbow many times saved,in fact in the second will to swing(if possible)fire-resistant.

R
Razor-56 03.06.20

I would like to be in combat Arsenal has remained the same crossbows, swords, and of course I added new

V
VladKan45 03.06.20

The important thing for me to firearms did not replace bows and crossbows and turned medieval fantasy shooter.

I
Iotar 03.06.20

medieval fantasy shooter
Hexen 1-2 play was not necessary?
Was Risen medieval fantasy... what is shown there is rather drawn to the Renaissance, just as in Gothic 2. In the G1 era it is difficult to determine, prison, still, is the present the middle ages are presented in G3.

C
Corrosion 03.06.20

In Gothic 2 was the mortar (in Havana, in Minentale (Rus. mining valley)). I think there is some muskets (with history not friends, so that XS, as it was called then) also could be. Bows and crossbows have not yet outlived. Here and used them as practical weapons.
But generally noticed in modern RPGs began to appear gunpowder small arms (Risen 2, Dungeon Siege 3, Fable 3).

G
GarretSSS 03.06.20

I read on the website of the game that bows to crossbows is completely removed, replacing them with firearms, pistols and muskets. Swords and axes, as such, too, sink into oblivion, but instead in the foreground will be swords, rapiers and sabers. There will be a strong battle magic. Opensource projects, eh... on the one hand, the news is not very cheerful for potomanov (I include such). But on the other hand, believe in Piranha Bytes: for many years they make a quality RPG (well, third if Gotha is not considered, but then Piranhas in a hurry with the release of JoWooD). So that is done, all the best!!!
PS I do not like the one-eyed, disheveled look of GG. Messed up (((

D
Dmitriy Ryzhkov 03.06.20

The main thing that Risen 3 has not made rifles,machine guns and grenades)))

I
Iotar 03.06.20

...Dimic...
Piranhas have always been partial to Fallout. So who knows :)

G
Ghost Hunter 03.06.20

Maybe the next game will be Gothic 5.

G
GarretSSS 03.06.20

Ghost Hunter
No, for the Piranha Gothic is the last step. The world Risena much more interesting world of the last Gothic. If only Piranha will want to return to Myrtana and with a new HS... But this dream. Unlikely.

B
BioCry 03.06.20

YES , the weapons I think is not a good idea , well, let's see...

N
N1KO 03.06.20

A firearm is nice, the only thing that the developers did not impose it only in some moments. It would be nice if these weapons will be strictly limited to the production of gunpowder.