3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AleksBes 03.06.20 02:51 pm

The 1.2 update. How is it for you? (No Man's Sky)

Played the update, pimped cars, the results had only one question - why?.

Well machine, well, cool, faster than on foot and can be a lot of resources to recruit. Plus there is a convenient scanner that will bring you to the specific resources and structures (though, for some reason, every time far away).

New possibilities of building - is nice, too. But, in General, nothing special.

But the rest - the update happened....
Cars can Only be used on a planet with a base. And why do I need it there if I so with all the resources it gathered tons? On other planets that just would like to explore their call or not be built. What now each time a database to transfer to the machine to cause?! It turns out that, in General, with the General fun, the machine is not needed.

Classification of weapons and ships - nothing. Little benefits, And In almost indistinguishable.
How to drive a few ships in your hangar - did not understand.

Be only new construction. Cool, I admit, but...

Overall impression is average.
And how was it? What would you like to see in the new additions?
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slipnot6 03.06.20

Optimization - what the hell, I ask, I have in the Duma on ultra with 120 fps openGL and nemickas the sky on the same openGL on some planets to 48 sags... Graphics-the earth and the sky!
And so started the update, drove a little, got upset, removed.

S
Sprintin 03.06.20

optimization zero at the start and it was better.
and so, a drop in the ocean!
me one confused cars the camera is 3rd person, and the ships of cherusci? do all switching on the transport.

p
pshanyrckovee 03.06.20

SX hasn't updated yet.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 03.06.20

AleksBes wrote:
What would you like to see in the new additions?
Ships class"Planetary Ripper. How can you destroy meteors, getting their resources from, so that you can destroy entire planets (for the balance - receiving huge fines from the custody and discontent of those to whom the planet belongs).

A
AleksBes 03.06.20

Rakszas wrote:
Ships class"Planetary Ripper.
Yes, that would be cool! =)

Have noticed that with the light they are too clever by half. The buildings themselves have become darker, and the rays from any source of wildly cut for the eyes! And, most importantly, wish to know how to turn off! Poked in the settings - only managed how to remove the ripple around the subject, which I also had to come from somewhere.
Overall, a strange course optimization of graphics turned...

A
AleksBes 03.06.20

And so I would like to see, most likely, customization of ships. To get the look as a change in color. Even within the scope of the classifications fighter/tractor etc. And it is very a pity to change the ship that you like the look, on the other, only because he has more capacity or something. Or each time to furnish a cargo.
Maybe even just the ability to upgrade your current vehicle would suffice, as with a suit through the capsule (if found any).

And it would be nice to improve the acceleration of the transport. Let the nitro lasts longer, and, in return, and rolled back a little longer. And now the feeling that you're riding in some shit! Especially when using the smallest motorcycle like transport. =)